allycat3630
    • 170 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:18 AM

Im so glad that I got some bubba kegs.  $5.19 a piece

#173 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
      • 614 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:47 AM

hey ladies - I saw the first bubba kegs of the season at Walmart last night. they were in the Spring section as well as on a housewares endcap. looks like they have a new green this year that's brighter than last year's. you can also get bubbas in solid colors red and black, and some of the larger black mugs had handles with light blue and true blue accents. prices ranged from $5.48 to $7.48.

happy shopping!

Attached Files

#174 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
        • 215 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:07 AM

The bubba's were the biggest hit at my wedding. Everyone was soo happy to receive them and I don't think there was a day when people weren't using them including at my wedding lol.

#175 Smitten

Smitten
          • 153 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by hommer 

Just picked up 30 for oot bags, I was going to get mugs from discount mugs but 20oz mugs are 1/2 price now. I will personalize them some how....great deal ! Fisrt thing I have bought for the bags :)

How did you decide to personalize these?  I am looking for ideas for my travel mugs. 

#176 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
            • 614 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:21 PM

hi ladies - I wanted to share what I did to personalize my bubba kegs. I ordered some vinyl letters from an Etsy seller, ACJInspirations (I customized the font and letter size to 3", but see her listing as an example: IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

#177 finleya

finleya
              • 189 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:23 PM

The BubbaKeg website offers personalization on orders of 48+. While many people don't need these many, they do have a link to where you can get personalized water/etc resistant stickers personalized.

Plus, if you spend more than $150 they give you a code for %15 off. So my order of 24 was only $175. And I didn't have to go from store to store to get the quantity I needed.

#178 finleya

finleya
                • 189 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:35 PM

Kellygrrrl your post popped up after I had started typing. Those look fantastic and thank you so much for the Etsy link!

*Sorry for all the typos ladies... Was typing too fast!

#179 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                  • 614 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:46 PM

that's cool! I never realized that bubba offered a personalization option. looks like either way (Etsy or PS Print), labels and letters are about $1 each. with 40 days out, I'm at the 'pull out the credit card' stage. ; )

I also saw on here (other threads) that brides have made beaded name bracelets and used stick-on letters from craft stores - just make sure you get the weatherproof letters. you could always use paint markers if you have great writing. and I like the engraving idea, but it's pretty $$$.

good luck!

Originally Posted by finleya 

The BubbaKeg website offers personalization on orders of 48+. While many people don't need these many, they do have a link to where you can get personalized water/etc resistant stickers personalized.

Plus, if you spend more than $150 they give you a code for %15 off. So my order of 24 was only $175. And I didn't have to go from store to store to get the quantity I needed.

#180 erinmc

erinmc
                    • 284 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

hi ladies - I wanted to share what I did to personalize my bubba kegs. I ordered some vinyl letters from an Etsy seller, ACJInspirations (I customized the font and letter size to 3", but see her listing as an example: IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

Love these!! Great idea!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users