Welcome Bag gift idea

I've been trying to think of a "gift" to put in each welcome bag that isn't your traditional wedding favor that either gets left behind or gets stuck in a closet somewhere.  While the bag will be filled with the typical useful items that everyone is doing here (medical kit, tissues, water, snacks, etc) I wanted something that the guests would not only use at the wedding but be excited to bring home (and small enough to fit in their suitcase).  I received these "fold n play recycled speakers" at a corporate function I went to last week and thought it would be perfect.  It's more money than regular favors but I think people would enjoy it .  It's gender neutral and goes along with the whole travel theme of a destination wedding.  If you buy the mixed assortment its 50% off so its not so bad - $10 each and since its per couple it's not that much more than individual favors.  You can also customize them but I figure our guests would probably prefer them without our wedding info.  The sound quality is pretty decent considering what they are.  Guests can use them in their hotel room and hopefully take them home and continue to travel with them.  Anyway, just wanted to pass along the info.

http://www.origaudio.com

• 1 month later...