Sign in to follow this  
leigh miller

elizabeth's (lvpbride) wedding/day after blogged

hey all. i just posted some pics from elizabeth and bens wedding on the blog. elizabeth if you see this before you get an email from me, sorry! my email is down sad.gif im sure it will be up shortly. have a good weekend everyone!

Leigh those are GORGEOUS!!! the thing that I love most about your work is that every bride you shoot looks different, there is always somethng new and exciting to look forward to in your photos

and wow Elizabeth aren't you the HOTTIE...you looked beautiful just absolutely stunning

thanks everyone for your kind words. edyta thats an interesting thing you said. im trying to be especially mindful of that as many of the destination weddings i shoot are in the same locations and often they do EVERY wedding exactly the same.

but what ive found is every couple is different, its just finding that "them". maybe my therapy background gives me a legup? my background of being a therapist, not being IN therapy! although ive done plenty of that for one reason or another wink.gif

so im always trying. and learning. and trying new things.

Love them! The pictures are gorgeous. You really captured the moment beatifully!

Elizabeth~ your dress is gorgeous and I love your hair, flowers, and dress.