Sign in to follow this  
MsClarke724

Dreams Punta Cana 2012

Hey All:

I am excitedly planning a February 2012 wedding at Dreams Punta Cana :)  I will be even more excited when I can have an official wedding date... until then I am planning away and working on parents who are not in favor of a destination wedding (sigh).  I've already learned so much already and looking forward to much more.  Advice is absolutely welcomed.   :)

hii i just joined on here but also looking into booking with Dreams in punta cana..and my parents are all for it not to much his so i understand..now i have a question for you which dreams resort in punta cana did u pick im trying to fig out the difference. well good luck in all and if i get and info ill b sure to share it with you :)

Dreams Punta Cana is what I picked.  Both looked nice, but Dreams Punta Cana seemed to be bigger and have nicer places to hold a reception (at least to me).  I have read that the beach is calmer at Dreams PB and that it is also a little close to the airport.  When are you getting married??

well i havent booked yet b/c i was trying to see the difference between both resorts. but im looking for sept or oct of 2011. this site has really helped me a lot with lots of things. and deciding to try and use dw.com but deff not jus going to look into using a ta from this site. im also waiting to get a response from the coordinator from dreams she wont b in till tues from the email i received back...so when is your special day??

I have all  the forms you need to fill out if you want me to forward them to you.  She may have responded to you by now though.  I don't have a date yet because I have to wait until January to request a 2012 date.  I originally wanted October 2011 as well, but I read it was hurricane which makes me nervous.  Have you read or heard anything about that??  Hopefully, we will be making a final decision this week on at least the month.  Also, I am going to use a local travel agent.