Sign in to follow this  
KSPrincess

Iberostar Rose Hall (suites) ceremony set up pics & video! - Montego Bay Jamiaca

Thanks so much for sharing!

is aaron watson a photographer/videographer in jamaica?  that was a great video! thanks so much for sharing this with us.  i got teary eyed during certain parts of the video. he really captured some very special times of the wedding day in that video. something that is hard to do when keeping a video under 8 minutes!

oh, wow, that is a lot of money.  thanks for posting the info you had.  i love the idea of the video, but not sure if i'm willing to spend that much money on it. i think i would rather have my money go to a photographer since i love pictures and know i will see the pictures hanging in my home over the years more so than watching a video. i''ve asked a lot of friends about the video part of their weddings and they all say they watch the video a lot when they first get it, but then don't watch it for a long time. i guess it gets more or less shelved along with other videos you own, which is why i would rather have the photos.