Boudoir Book through Shutterfly?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 CaraW

• 346 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:43 PM

Hi ladies,

I am trying to make a boudoir photobook. I am late giving my husband the book but that's ok. :) He doesn't even know he's getting it so it'll be fun. But I've made a really nice one on Shutterfly, and when I was done I got to thinking, is this safe to order over the internet? The photos are very tasteful, but they are not photos I'd want anyone else to see or get their hands on..... what do you ladies think? Has anyone ordered a boudoir photobook through Shutterfly before? Maybe I should've thought about that before I went to all the trouble of making the book..... hahaha....  

Thanks for any help

#2 eholt

• 528 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:31 AM

I was wondering the same thing.  Very interested to see how its done.  My photographer says she makes them for me but for all I know she does it online as well.  IDK.

May 19, 2011
      Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
      Montego Bay, Jamaica

#3 fallfromgrace

• 200 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:16 AM

I think they should be fine.  Most online orders are pretty safe!

#4 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:16 AM

Tons of girls do this!  I know several that have gone thru Blurb, and were very happy with the way their books turned out.  No issues.

#5 carolina24

• 1,573 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:29 AM

oooo i think i'd be really scared to do this on shutterfly!! what if someone saw, there are crazy dirty internet people out there. plus remember that THIS is a public site, so people can get info from here, ie they would know that you're making the book....idk, i'm a little paranoid when it comes to things like that, lol!! just becareful

#6 Ayslinn

• 200 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:05 PM

I think you'd be okay.

#7 jesmcan

• 1,091 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:13 PM

I am planning on doing the same thing. I know it can be very nerve racking but I think you will be completely safe. I know of others who have done the same thing and everything was fine.

The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#8 lyndsay_h

• 218 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:06 PM

I did my boudoir book through Picaboo...I'd kinda thought the same thing at first but so far I haven't seen to dirty pics of me out there :P  The book came super quickly and looked exactly as I expected it to.

#9 CLR

• 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:05 AM

I made my boudoir book on My Bridal Pix. After I printed my book I just deleted my images from their server. I guess the best advice is to keep your images classy and then you have nothing to worry about. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users