where do you buy spanx?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 04:03 PM

they sell them for $10!!! at century 21, but that's only in ny and nj, so that really doesn't help you...
    sorry - pointless post.

#12 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 04:05 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by akh
      WAIT! you're from Mpls - it sure might help you! (another blonde moment) - I bought mine at Hot Mama at 50th & France. where do you live again?

that is close to my work! i'm in edina for work and live in bloomington!

#13 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 04:06 PM

I saw them on sale at Macy's last weekend. Not sure if they are still on sale, but they were on for a really good price.

#14 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lizzy
          Ann, Maggie and Tadd's family store is Grethen House, on 50th and France! They also have GH2 across from Surdyks in NE. You should stop in Grethen House! Maggie is there every Monday at least. She would love to see you!
          Talk about small town USA!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by tvt
          that is close to my work! i'm in edina for work and live in bloomington!
          HELLO! I live at 50th & York ... just 1 block west of Xerxes & 50th!

Lizzy, what is Grethen House? I've been to just about every store there, but don't know all of their names. Oh, and I was a frequent visitor of Surdyks, especially when my best friend lived right in the heart of NE!

#15 Lizzy

Lizzy
          • 501 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 04:27 PM

Ann, if you know where Spirit and Spirit Kids are, it is only a few doors down, towards Walgreens. It is right across France from Caribou or Starbucks, or whichever. Grethen House is a really cute upscale clothing store. Mary is the owner, and is Tadd's mom. Tadd runs the business end and Maggie helps out when needed. Maggie runs the store in NE.
            You know, we really should have a get-together for the Twin Cities girls. Meet for a drink or a glass of wine, or even dinner. I would really love to do this. Anyone else interested?
            For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#16 Lizzy

Lizzy
            • 501 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 04:34 PM

Tara, I'm so sorry I hijacked you. It wasn't intentional

For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#17 jak27

jak27
              • 715 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 04:36 PM

Spanx now has a line at Target, as well. Haven't tried those, however. Love all of the others!

#18 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 04:38 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jak27
                  Spanx now has a line at Target, as well. Haven't tried those, however. Love all of the others!
                  I was just going to suggest those. I have both Spanx, and Assets (which is the Target version). Assets are made by the girl that created Spanx. I think Assets are ALMOST as good as Spanx. They don't have as many variations and styles as Spanx- one of my Spanx faves is the strapless dress one...but their high waist control top is my fave...

#19 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 04:44 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lizzy
                    Ann, if you know where Spirit and Spirit Kids are, it is only a few doors down, towards Walgreens. It is right across France from Caribou or Starbucks, or whichever. Grethen House is a really cute upscale clothing store. Mary is the owner, and is Tadd's mom. Tadd runs the business end and Maggie helps out when needed. Maggie runs the store in NE.
                    You know, we really should have a get-together for the Twin Cities girls. Meet for a drink or a glass of wine, or even dinner. I would really love to do this. Anyone else interested?
                    I'm totally going to swing by ... tell them to look for a random girl shouting "Maggie!?"

#20 foxytv

foxytv
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,740 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 07:20 PM

LOVE Spanx. And lately, I need it. Ugh...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users