Photo

What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#161 StephyD

StephyD
  • 342 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:43 AM

I plan to give him boudoir pictures...
    We haven't really discussed gifts already but it's really something I'd like to do one and I think it's the best occasion to do so.

#162 JanineA

JanineA
    • 2,482 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:52 AM

I'll be giving him the BD pics but since the day after our wedding is also his birthday I want to give him a new Mac as a birthday/wedding gift. I know he isn't expecting anything cause he keeps thinking everyone is gonna overlook his birthday (I'm throwing a surprise brunch in the morning since guests and family leave that day everyone can wish him happy birthday before they leave). It'll be his 30th and I really want it to be special.

#163 MysTea

MysTea
      • 559 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:16 PM

Love the puzzle idea!! I have no clue what I am getting because my Fi's B day is coming up and he wants an IPAD...ugh...and I know he will def. appreciate a watch since he collects INVICTA'S..but all I keep seeing is $$$ signs....
        **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#164 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
        • 293 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:57 PM

Im going with the boudoir photos! and im so excited about it..i think it will be a fun experience for myself and a great gift for him...question-has anyone in the NY/NJ area used Jen from jeneration photos in Queens, NY?

#165 Miss Lighting Bug

Miss Lighting Bug
          • 162 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 02:39 PM

b-pictures are my wedding gift if you count that as a gift...I think we are not doing gifts but I am doing those as a gift for both of us. I hear they are exhilarating so that will be my harrah...lol
            KB

#166 Stefany

Stefany
            • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:13 AM

I think I'm gonna give him a dog: Husky or Great Dane
              We both love animals (especially these 2 dog breeds) and our wedding photos would be awesome
              I don't know how to hide the dog until the wedding reception. Maybe I talk with his brother-in-law to help me.

Did anyone try? What do you think about this idea?

#167 Charrey

Charrey
              • 35 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:47 PM

We are out of $$ so we decided not to do gifts to eachother for the wedding.
                I was going to get him a nice personalized cigar humidor before we nixed the gifts.

#168 SunnyDBride

SunnyDBride
                • 44 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:43 PM

I'm doing b-pics and something else, but I'm not sure yet. I like the travel box idea. He will be 30 2 months after the wedding so I am planning on taking him and a few family and friends on a cruise. So I can't give him the tickets for that then because that's a b-day gift, not wedding. I'll have to think on this some more.

#169 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
                  • 734 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:25 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by nicdeb928
                    Im going with the boudoir photos! and im so excited about it..i think it will be a fun experience for myself and a great gift for him...question-has anyone in the NY/NJ area used Jen from jeneration photos in Queens, NY?

I used Jen and she's amazing. You will feel completely comfortable and so beautiful. You will NOT be disappointed.
                    http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
                    http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#170 cross

cross
                    • 198 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:20 PM

I am giving my FI a new set of golf irons. He wanted to buy them at Christmas, but we had some other money issues come up that were more pressing. He deserves them, so hopefully he is happy with them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users