Huge Forum Update 7/27/2010: Please READ!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#41 loua4

• 397 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:11 AM

Hi Tammy, I cannot wait to see what you do. I am excited for you and the rest of us. Hope it all goes well next tues!And thanks for creating the most addictive website ever! i love it. I dont know how I would be planning my wedding with out it.

#42 MaggieandJay

• 1,029 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:16 AM

That is great!!! I love this forum and I have no idea what I would do without it!!! Thank you so much for providing it!!! I know the new site will be awesome!!!!
      Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#43 TheFutureWagners

• Banned
      • 2,710 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:27 AM

Wow Tammy I am SO excited!!!! I spend hours upon hours on here and I am SO excited for the changes! Thank you!!!

#44 KimmyD

• 351 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:36 AM

Thanks for creating this site it truly is a godsend!!!! I am soooo excited about this upgrade!
          28 Booked + Bride & Groom
          78 Room Nights!

#45 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:33 AM

VERY EXCITING. Tammy you always work your butt off for this forum and I can't wait to see the new and improved, I know it will be great. Goodness how far this place came since when it first launched. :-)

#46 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:43 AM

Hooray for progress....always a good thing! :)

THANK YOU endlessly Tammy for creating, and continuously improving, this incredible forum -- I could not put a price tag on how valuable this community was while I was planning my wedding, and how important it remains to be as I begin my married life. You and your forum have touched so many lives, I'm sure it would be impossible to count...

And I can only imagine how you're going to take something that is already *amazing* and make it even better! It's gonna be GREAT!!

#47 MysTea

• 559 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:44 AM

HOW Exciting! Thanks Tammy and the BDW team for All of the hard work you have done to keep this forum going!!! "LifeSavers" is an Understatement!!! u guys rock! cant wait!

Big Hugs!!
                **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#48 alundy

• 33 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:49 AM

Sounds like it's going to be great!

#49 autjo

• 2,182 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:50 AM

This is sooo exciting! Thanks Tammy (and all of the BDW team) for such a great forum. Good luck on the conversion (I'm sending y'all some virtual magic server pixie dust... I work in IT and sometimes just a little positivity goes a long way for these types of efforts!)

#50 TLGnhci

• 899 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:52 AM

Sounds great! Thank you for this site! It's wonderful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users