Photo

~Angela~'s Planning Thread!!! * lots of pics*

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 debbmach

debbmach
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:02 AM

Wow, everything looks great! Your shoes are the same ones I'm thinking of buying, unless I order the pair I really want online...great minds think alike! Congratulations and good luck!!!
    http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#22 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
    • 2,727 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:22 AM

Ange, everything looks wonderful!!
      I dont think I had seen your wedding dress before but it is soo beautiful and you looks so stunning in it!!
      Congrats!! Soo excited for you!
      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#23 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
      • 1,236 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:07 PM

Everything Looks Great Ang! I am excited for you!

I especially love Enrique! hahahahaha
        Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
        My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#24 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:08 PM

yay! everything looks great (including enrique, lol)! and i totally heart your cake inspiration! so pretty and i'm not sure i'd ever seen it before. now just don't go changing your mind on everything here before saturday! hahahaha

love you so much ... you're going to make the most gorgeous bride ever! have an amazing wedding!!!! i know you will, since it's on the 28th! all "28th" weddings are awesome!

#25 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
          • 381 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:29 PM

Angela, Everything looks so perfect! Congrats!! You are going to make a beautiful bride!
            A quick question: Where did you get the tags made for your OOT bags? I Love them, they are such a cute way of personalizing the bags!

#26 islandbride317

islandbride317
            • 1,866 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:34 PM

CONGRATULATIONS, Angela! What a stunning bride you will be for certain!

Everything looks phenomenal, and you should be super excited to be so well-prepared with only days to go before you say, "I do!" I *heart* your gorgeous wedding cake: OMG -- it's so cool and modern -- LOVE IT! :) And I totally think you ought to wear that fab. white hair flower with your TTD gown! It would look amazing!

Anyway, sending you lots of luck, love and best wishes as you're making your way, toward walking down the aisle on your BIG DAY!

#27 ~Angela~

~Angela~
              • 4,172 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:05 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Donie Jordan
                Angela, Everything looks so perfect! Congrats!! You are going to make a beautiful bride!
                A quick question: Where did you get the tags made for your OOT bags? I Love them, they are such a cute way of personalizing the bags!
                Thanks!

I actually just made them up, including the corny little rhyme! LOL!

I have attached the file here for you (I think - I hope... I've never actually attached a file before) - feel free to use and change as you wish! :)

#28 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
                • 381 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:21 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ~Angela~
                  Thanks!

I actually just made them up, including the corny little rhyme! LOL!

I have attached the file here for you (I think - I hope... I've never actually attached a file before) - feel free to use and change as you wish! :)
                  Oh my! I had no idea you could do this...the things we learn on BDW!!! So Cute! Thanks so much - I can't wait to use them!!

#29 josietoms

josietoms
                  • 765 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:04 PM

I love planning threads and yours is no exception - it all looks fantastic so many great DIY projects. x
                    Josie x

#30 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
                    • 406 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:04 PM

Everything looks incredible!! Your day is going to be just gorgeous! Can't wait to see pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users