Lee's Wedding Review-Dreams, Cabo San Lucas, July 29th, 2007

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Clussy75

• 533 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:09 PM

Wow, now THIS is what I call a review! Thanks so much for sharing this Lee. This is really really helpful. This one's getting printed out and read over again with FI to take your details into consideration for our planning. Congratulations again!!!
    Claudia & Sean

#12 michelle08

• VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:20 PM

Definately a wonderful and detailed review!! Loved it! I will look at your pics when I get a chance!!! :) congrats!!!

#13 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:34 PM

Lee, I completely missed your ceremony, but we did catch your reception (off to the side); and our room was right above the oceana terrace. I got some pictures, but none as good as what you already have.

Your playlist was great. You seriously had everyone up out of their seats and dancing their butts off! Your photographer got right in there too! It's funny to see the pictures now of everyone dancing because I totally remember seeing him take those pictures and he literally got RIGHT in the middle of your little dancing circle and right in the person's face! lol. Great results, though!

We heard one of the speeches when we were on our way back to the room; the one guy who was passing around the pictures. He was cracking me up, and I had no idea what he was talking about! lol.

You looked gorgeous! Congratulations Lee. :)
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#14 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:28 PM

YAY Lee,

you're back!! great review and you are right about so many things...

ladies: if you/your guests don't like the room they give you, ask for another one...they give you rooms based on availibity at THAT TIME so if they know that a few people are going to check out in a few hours, it might be worth waiting for those nicer rooms....if they say nothing is available they are usually being honest...they are pretty accodating there.

july weather is HOT! especially late JULY.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 TracyK

• 206 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:19 PM

Great review, thanks! The pictures look great, looks like you had a great time. I loved the funny sayings in your welcome letter, I am totally stealing them!

#16 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:31 PM

Wow, great review and great pics! It sounds like everyone had such a fun time. Thanks for all the great tips too.
            My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#17 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:31 PM

Lee I'm so glad everything went so well for your wedding! It sounds like you had an amazing time. And I'm glad that all your guest enjoyed it. Your review was just perfect, in case you haven't noticed we like wordy and long on this forum. The more info we can get, we'll take it! Thank you again for posting. Congrats!

#18 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 06:14 PM

awww...so pretty! Your cake was so pretty. I love the chocolate frosting with pink ribbon and flowers. It's easy to see your guests had a great time!!

Great detailed review!!

My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#19 jpkw

• VIP Member
                • 1,650 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:21 PM

Great review - congrats!!! So glad you had such a wonderful wedding! We also got married on a Sunday and I think it's a perfect day b/c of the travel. So happy for you!

#20 lavender

• 26 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:30 AM

Thanks for the great review! Did you do your own hair and makeup?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users