Courtney’s Super Awesome Dreams Site Visit

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 SusanK

• VIP Member
  • 2,685 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 01:32 AM

Great Review Courtney! We really want to go to Cabo someday.. maybe for our 1-yr. anniversary we'll go to Dreams (since we're getting married and Dreams Cancun, and Cabo looks fantastic as well). It's funny that a lot of the restaurants have the same names as in Cancun...and they both have those blue pool loungers that you loved so much:)
    I love Aaron's shirt. Did you buy that for him? Where? I think I may have to get Matt one of those!
    You two are too cute together!
    Glad everything went perfect with Leigh.
    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#12 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:58 AM

Great review, and if I were you I would have tucked that cute elephant away in my suitcase.. lol

Sounds like you had fun and got alot done, man I'm ready to go back to cabo

#13 PaulaV

• VIP Member
      • 2,813 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:25 AM

Nice review Courtney, sounds like a great time!

Hey I like the picture on Aaron's shirt he has on in the hommock, what does it say and where did he get it? I want to get something amusing for Jeremy.

#14 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:54 AM

Great review Court! I'm jealous of the towel elephant. Come to think of it, I never got a towel animal the whole time! I guess I got shafted in the room service area! lol

I LOVE the Portofino Bruschetta...one of my faves at Dreams. Also, I didn't think the buffet tres leches was nearly as good as the wedding cake tres leches...just an fyi.

Thanks for all the detail- I can't wait to see your Leigh b-pics!

Oh- how did you get away from Aaron? What did you tell him you were doing?

#15 tvt

• VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:02 AM

nice work Courtney! I love the pics! You're really making me want to go there

Can't wait to see your engagment pictures!!!

#16 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
            • 2,861 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:21 AM

Awesome review and pictures Courtney! Im so glad that Dreams was everything and more than you expected!!! I bet you are even more excited about your big day now!!

#17 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:12 AM

Great review Courtney! Cute pics ~ you guys look so cute together. :)

I bet it's nice to have seen it and feel some relief!!!

I also like the "Game Over" shirt. May have to get that one for Martin as well...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#18 Christine

• VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:17 AM

we got swans in jamaica also...how funny. great pictures, I love the one of the two of you on the hammock...and by the way Will totally wanted that shirt but I could only find it in this weird green color
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#19 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,680 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                • LocationUtah

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:12 AM

Good review Courtney! You reminded me of Alberta Beef... Mmm Tasty nothing like a big juicy steak from back home

I'm glad you got to see the venue beofre the wedding you must feel so at ease now :)

#20 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                • VIP Member
                • 4,116 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:35 AM

Great review Courtney!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun - it's beautiful there!!

I totally laughed when I saw Aaron's shirt - David had one (but it was white w/ the pciture in blue) that he wore to his bach party!! All his friends (and even the strippers!) signed it. It's actually a really fun/funny little momento! :-)

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users