Photo

Azul Sensatori January 15, 2011

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Season

Season
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:02 PM

Hi! This is Season from Seattle, getting married at the Azul Sensatori in the Riviera Maya on January 15, 2011. We are working with destinationweddings.com to plan our wedding. You'll find me over on the "Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE" thread on the Riviera Maya forum. I've got 500 pages of postings to read!

We haven't done too much except confirm our resort and get rates, then send out save the dates (sorry, I can't bring myself to refer to them as STDs), so there's some planning ahead of us! I've got an idea of colors and how I'd like the evening to go, now it's just a matter of getting everything set up for a fun vacation/wedding.

I'm thrilled to be a part of this community and will lend support to its members and hope the same will be done for me. Nice to meet everyone!

#2 tracy0716

tracy0716
    • 431 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:08 PM

Hi Season! Welcome and congrats on your engagement. You've found the perfect place for help planning your destination wedding. It's pretty overwhelming and addicting at first...take your time and you'll get through all 500 pages of posts. Good luck and enjoy your planning!

#3 bigboponthebeach

bigboponthebeach
      • 456 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:36 AM

Hi Seasons!!! Welcome and Congrats! As a fellow AS bride working with Karilyn, I'm looking forward to chatting with you! :-) I know the AS thread is long, but if you start at about page 400 and read forward, you'll know all that you need to know. Best of luck to you and let me know if you need anything!

#4 rpingree001

rpingree001
        • 264 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:28 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! I'm using destinationweddings.com as well and they have been great so far to work with!

#5 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:59 AM

Welcome! I am hoping to close my deal with AS for a May 30th wedding soon. See you over on the AS thread! CONGRATS
            Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#6 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
            • 2,667 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
            • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:28 PM

Hi,
            Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#7 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:49 PM

Congrats and welcome! We're happy to have you apart of the AS thread! :)

#8 JanineA

JanineA
              • 2,482 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:10 PM

Welcome to the forum. Happy planning!

#9 islandbride317

islandbride317
                • 1,866 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:15 PM

Hi, Season --

What a beautiful name you have, and there are many amazing AS brides you can gain a wealth of knowledge from on here for sure!

So, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement & WELCOME to BDW!!!
                  I think you will find that this site will become the single *most* important tool available to you during your wedding-planning process -- I KNOW it was for me!

Very best wishes as you're planning your way,
                  toward walking down the aisle on your Big Day!!

~ Christie

#10 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:29 PM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users