Photo

Tammy & Cain slideshow

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#71 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:55 AM

Tammy YEAH YEAH YEAH you got your slideshow!!! You and Cain look gorgeous!!!!!!! Your slideshow was breath taking!! Juan you did an amazing job capturing the love they have! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!

#72 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:45 PM

Juan said my pictures should be done uploading tonight (late tonight) and he's mailing everything out to me tomorrow. YEAH.. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight because I'll be looking forward to waking up and seeing the rest of the pictures.

#73 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
      • 1,430 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TammyB
        Juan said my pictures should be done uploading tonight (late tonight) and he's mailing everything out to me tomorrow. YEAH.. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight because I'll be looking forward to waking up and seeing the rest of the pictures.
        I would be the same way!!!! I can't wait to see all your pics!! I'm sure they are going to beautiful!

#74 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:18 PM

Okay, I just saw this now, I went away for the weekend, and I am heading out now, so I can not read what everyone else wrote, but I wanted to post that these are amazing pictures. Tammy, you look amazing and you two look so happy and in love. I love them. Great job Juan.

#75 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
          • 812 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:24 PM

I JUST saw this thread now and all I can say is that if I were you, i wouldnt leave the computer for a second! Seriously, you look so happy and beautiful... so happy for you!

#76 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:33 PM

Umm I didn't when I knew he was almost done with them.. lol Juan told me Friday night that he was almost done editing the pictures, so I was glued to the computer until Saturday evening when the slide show was posted. lol Luckly DH was at work

#77 gkashmira

gkashmira
              • 1,962 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:37 PM

Tammy - you are SO beautiful! I loved the pictures of you and Cain in the grass - SO romantic! This was a really beautiful set of pictures, Juan!
                Kashmira & Dan
                Happily married since June 16, 2007
                http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#78 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                • 1,876 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:39 PM

Finally Tammy!! YAy!!! I checked in late friday night and on Saturday morning and no pics...couldn't get on yesterday, but today....yay!!! They are done!! And, they are amazing!!!! So worth the wait! You were a stunning bride. I love your romantic dress and your wispy hair and the emotion in your face during the ceremony was so touching. You two are so obviously in love!!

I'm so happy that the long wait is over for you!! BEAUTIFUL!!
                  My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                  Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#79 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:40 PM

As Glenda would say.. I heart you guys, your all so very sweet. Juan worked some major magic on these pictures, he really did capture our wedding the way we wanted. Juan is amazing and I feel blessed to have him shoot our wedding.

#80 Carolena7

Carolena7
                    • 785 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 03:26 PM

Tammy, Those are absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users