Tammy & Cain slideshow

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 JUANCARLOST

JUANCARLOST
  • Banned
  • 130 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:12 PM

I just got off the phone with Tammy and I could almost see the smile she had on her face when I told her I was uploading the slideshow.

I got up at 5:00am this morning so that I did not have any distraction from any phone calls or anything else so that I was sure to finish it as soon as possible.

http://www.juancarlo...ammy/index.html

I hope I have my Blog ready in 1 or 2 months so that I can also post the slideshows there.

I am working really hard girls to have all of your photos ready!

#2 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:14 PM

It's here! HORAY! Ok now I must go watch it :)

#3 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:17 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OK breath... breath...

OK have to go call Cain to get him to watch it now..

Thanks Juan..

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:18 PM

Wow, I never thought this day would come! LOL jk

Gotta go see the slideshow now.....

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#5 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:18 PM

Tammy, it's just not fair. You're just too pretty!

omg, that was awesome...great job Juan, once again...you know we have high expectations for you!

Yay Tammy! Your pics are here at last...and well worth waiting for I must add. Congratulations!

oh yeah, and I love the yabbadabbadoo toes! haha

#6 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:21 PM

ROFL I know, that pic turned out really cute.. lol.. AND OMG you can see my tan lines.. lol

#7 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:22 PM

Great pictures! Who is singing that song? We were thinking of using the version by The Cure for something in the wedding.

#8 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:22 PM

AWWWWWW, Tammy those are GREAT!!!!!!! I'm so glad you have them now! They gave me goosebumps.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#9 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,680 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                • LocationUtah

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:23 PM

Well worth the wait For sure! Tammy I loved it as I'm sure you did. I can just see it in your eyes how crazy you two are for one another. Very romantic photos! I love the one where his arms are around you and you're holding onto his hands, must have been at the end of the ceremony.

Great work Juan, you're making me wish more and more I would have booked you for PV cuz I just read a thread which stated you do PV weddings too. Ugh but I imagine it's too late. Oh well.

Good choice of song too Tammy, never heard it before but I really enjoyed it!

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:43 PM

tammy those pics are amazing (great job juan!!) you look so beautiful and i know i say this but you can really see the love between you two.

i can't decide which pic i like best...the b/w of you in the beginning and just breathtaking and then the b/w of you an cain together (the first one) made me cry...but i also loved the ones at the end...

are you happy?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users