I'm Married! Kelly's Pics- pic heavy

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 NYJen

• 1,326 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 10:58 PM

Oh Kelly, you look so happy and so BEAUTIFUL!!! I really am so happy for you and Everton. You're going to have such a wonderful life together (well, you're going to CONTINUE to have a wonderful life together.) Your family photo is so beautiful - really shows how much you all love each other. Best of luck with the DR wedding. Have fun!!!

#22 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 11:03 PM

what an awesome day for weddings pics - first Tammy's, now Kelly's! ahhhh!

kelly - you look so happy. it was great to see the family photo, we'd been hearing so much about them.

#23 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by annieroy
        congrats ! But wasn't your wedding on the 14th

Did I miss anything about your date?
        I guess I should have said this was my legal wedding. We are getting married in the DR on the 14th. It was so beautiful, and our friends service for us was so personal and spirtual, it just doesn't feel right calling it our legal ceremony, so I am very lucky to be able to have two beautiful weddings. But I had to come home to packing, feeding the kids, and cleaning out the fridge before I leave, so I am looking forward to the DR wedding so we can relax after.

#24 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:04 AM

Awe kelly I love the one of the both of you standing in the door way.. Very pretty.

#25 michelle08

• VIP Member
          • 2,702 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 01:52 AM

congrats!!! your pics are beautiful and i agree your kids are so cute!!!

#26 MikkiStreak

• VIP Member
            • 2,347 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:10 AM

Kelly--- your day was amazing!!! This is what I love about legal ceremonies--- they are so personal and intimate and completely about the people that matter (bride, groom, and in your situation- all of the kids). I love the church, I love the thought you put into the day, I love the kids involvement in everything, I love it all!!!

Congratulations and have a blast in the DR!!!!! Can't wait to see all the photos when you get back!

#27 twinkletoes

• 2,302 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:40 AM

Congrats! Have fun in the Dominican Republic. I'm sure you'll find a way to sneak on the forum before your trip back home :~) Cant wait to see more pics! Enjoy your trip
                2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#28 foxytv

• VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:45 AM

Love those pics!!! So great! So glad it was everything you hoped for ... and more!!!

#29 Can'tHardlyWait

• 812 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:05 AM

Congratulations!!! You look so beautiful and happy... :)

#30 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:06 AM

CONGRATS Kelly!!! Have a fabulous time in the DR!
                      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users