Canadian Newbie

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 nreynolds

• 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:41 PM

My name is Tash. I was married on October 24, 2009 at the Rockhouse in Negril Jamaica.

I am hoping to share as much as I can about our incredible destination wedding!

#2 hockeymom97

• 2,458 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:25 PM

Hi Tash!! Congratulations on your wedding and welcome!! The Rockhouse looks amazing...and a friend of mine went to a wedding there and said it was fabulous as well. I love Negril and would have considered the Rockhouse - I love the pics of the villas!! But they don't allow children under 12 and we have guests with young kids so that's not going to work.

But I'm sure lots of brides would love to hear all about your wedding - you should post a review!! And LOTS of pics (we all LOVE pics, lol)
      Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#3 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:41 AM

Hi Tash, congrats and welcome to the forum. I have heard good things about Rockhouse and I hope some of the brides can gain from your experience.

#4 autjo

• 2,182 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 12:17 PM

Hi Tash! DWs really are incredible and you will find a ton of great info about Negril on the forum. Happy planning :o)

#5 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
          • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:06 PM

Hi Tash,
          Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#6 Josie1073

• Banned
          • 103 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:53 AM

Hi Tash! Welcome to the forum and congrats on your wedding! You should definitely post a review as I am sure any future Rockhouse brides would greatly appreciate it! And I would love to see some pics :)

#7 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:55 AM

Hey Tash, welcome to the forum and happy planning.
              BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#8 QueenDiva

• 521 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:11 PM

Welcome! Yes, as a future Rockhouse bride I would soooo love it if you posted a review with lots of pics. Although Rockhouse is a beautiful site for a wedding, I rarely see anything on this site about it, which is why I would be so thrilled if you posted some stuff!

#9 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:36 PM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#10 tris

• 609 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:12 PM

Hi and welcome!!!
                    There are a LOT of us Canadians on this forum :) You'll feel right at home.
                    Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users