Love your invites, Pam! With my budget, sounds like I should look into VistaPrint.

I agree that you should just let them know of your concerns. A friend of mine used them for her STD magnets, there was a color issue (I couldn't even see) and they reprinted them for her. Glad you're not disappointed, but it's worth a shot:)

they look great! As for the mess ups you should def call and see what they can do. You are not paying them for mishaps! I am having a designer from Esty design my invites! So far they look great.. I am nervous because I am having Vista Print print them!huh.gif?? Should I go with another printerhuh.gif?smile41.gif

I think they came out great! Its so true that we are our own worst critic. Think about all the invites you have received over the years--no problems right? Bet those brides had some issues with them---LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbjwed View Post
they look great! As for the mess ups you should def call and see what they can do. You are not paying them for mishaps! I am having a designer from Esty design my invites! So far they look great.. I am nervous because I am having Vista Print print them!huh.gif?? Should I go with another printerhuh.gif?smile41.gif
i say, stick with vistaprint! i wouldn't worry to much. everything else besides the lines on the envelope looked great!

..thanks for the comments everyone :)