Where is the best place to buy Real Touch flowers?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 mishi071411

• 52 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:27 AM

I've ordered mine from www.bloombridal.com They were wonderful to work with! I'm getting stargazer lillies, orchids, and calla lillies. I've ordered a bridal bouquet, 2 bridesmaid bouquets, 4 boutineer, 2 corsages, and 3 hair pins for less than $300.00. I think that's an excellend deal and cannot wait until they get here!

#12 STAC8228

• 155 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:31 PM

if I can do it for less then half out floral budget, them im going to attempt DIY with my moms help ofcourse, she has the floral touch!

#13 Leah2012

• 154 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:06 AM

I am going with Enchanted Memories here in Canada. Located in Ontario I believe and they have been great to work with :)

#14 Loreal30

• 234 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

Does enchanted memories have a website?

#15 LoriGran

• 339 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Rivera Maya
          • LocationMexico

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

Thanks for sharing! Definitely going with real touch flowers for the bridal bouquets!!

#16 Maybeachbride

• 186 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

I want real touch flowers too!  Thanks for the websites!

#17 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
            • 162 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

I keep seeing afloral.com mentioned for the supplies as well.  I really would like to make my own but can't tell how many flowers I need & if it will really save me much.  Just seems like it would be a fun project!!

#18 Lene1112

• 49 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

I just ordered my real touch flowers from timelessweddingimpressions.com. I ordered 2 large bridesmaid bouquet, 2 smaller bridesmaid bouquets, 1 nosegay, and 3 boutonnieres for around $365. The flower consultant that is going to do your order contacts you personally to review your order and before she sends it out, she will send you a picture to make sure it's what you wanted. They said to allow 12 weeks, but if you contact them before you place your order the consultant can tell you based on your order how long it will actually take. They got great reviews.

#19 jrack

• 235 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:17 AM

Hey ladies, 

has anyone bought from Sherri at createdbymedezigns?

Her pricing is very reasonable! and the stuff looks good, just wanted to hear some word of mouth!

#20 jrack

• 235 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:18 AM

Oh and here's her quote:

You would get: Bouquets like pictured as follows with a mix of real touch and high quality silk stems all hand wrapped in a traditional style.

1 bridal 8-10" round,

2 bridemaids 6-8" round (the same bouquet as the bride's as pictured but smaller and with white peonies instead of peach/coral),

7 boutineers,

2 mother of bride corsages (you choose wrist or pin on style) 

With The ribbons all white. 

Total Package Price  $ 225.00 plus S&H (est at $25- $30 depending on your location)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users