lorijfletcher

Where is the best place to buy Real Touch flowers?

I thought there was another thread on here for this, but I can't find it now.

I definitely want Real Touch, NOT Floramatique flowers (as I have heard not so good things about them).

Also, Plumeria's wedding flower boutique no longer takes custom orders, and they are only taking wedding that are way booked out.

So, I am looking for a trustworthy website to buy my flowers from. I don't want to buy pre-made bouquets, I want to make them myself.

Can anyone help?

I don't know personally but I can say that in the last couple of weeks there have been posts about real touch flowers. You can do a search to see what comes up. I know some ladies have gotten then and they are gorgeous.

I recently bought a real touch flowers wedding package (1 bride's bouquet + 4 bridesmaids bouquets + 7 boutonnieres + 2 corsages + cake toppers) for my beach wedding. Very reasonable price and they look sooo life-like!

You can check them out at www.bloombridal.com

:)

I ordered my real touch flowers from wedideas.com my bridal bouquet of 20 calla lillys and 6 calla lillys for each of my 5 bridesmaids.  I custom designed and planned exactly what i wanted the stems will be showing with white ribbon wrap on each of them with a real pearl seam.  And the price was great!  Hopes this helps!

I ordered my real touch flowers today from a vendor on Etsy.com.  I love them.  She is going to add some feathers to most of the pieces to capture the vintage feel of my wedding.  I don't get spending hundreds, even thousands on flowers that are going to die in a few hours.  I have allergies and don't feel like having puffy watery eyes walking down the aisle.  I love the idea of being able to keep my bouquet preserved and possibly passing it on.  All my attendants get to keep their bouquets and use them as a decoration.  450 dollars for a flower budget is great in my mind.  This is a 14 piece set and two bouquets will be used as decoration.  All works for me :)http://www.etsy.com/listing/61518159/white-realtouch-roses-and-rhinestones 

The bouquet you made is beautiful! But I'm not a crafty bride it's easier if a professional florist makes them for me. Plus their prices are so good it really saves me the time and hassle to do it myself.

I wanted real touch fuchsia peonies, my custom package: 1 bride's bouquet + 4 bridesmaids bouquets + 5 boutonnieres + 2 corsages for $370!!!  I added another 2 boutonnieres and cake toppers for $38. I'm so happy with them. Awesome price! smile159.gif

• Like 1