Sign in to follow this  
vgirl17

VGirl’s Wedding Review ~ Moon Palace Resort, Cancun Mexico~ April 24, 2010

Congratulations!!! Your pictures look beautiful and I love the color scheme. The horse-drawn carriage picture is AMAZING!!!!!!! You look stunningly beautiful and happy :)

Wow!! what a detailed review...great job!! Everything looked absolutely perfect. I esepcially love the fuchsia crinoline under your dress, and the carriage too!! I'm sure all the MP brides appreciated all the effort you put into your review as well.....thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much for your review. Your wedding looked amazing. I have a couple of questions and hope you can help me.

1. I loved your photographers and photos! What package did you select and what was the estimate price? How much extra per night was it for them to stay at the resort (my mom is a Premier Member at Palace Resorts).

2. What was the cost per night per guest (my mom is a Premier Member at Palace Resorts).

3. Will Zuniga (Deco Cancun) just provide center pieces? And is there a drop off fee for just those?

4. I'd love to see the pro wedding photos. Would you please share with the group?

5.Do you have any tips or lessons learned to share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjulie5475 View Post
Thank you so much for your review. Your wedding looked amazing. I have a couple of questions and hope you can help me.

1. I loved your photographers and photos! What package did you select and what was the estimate price? How much extra per night was it for them to stay at the resort (my mom is a Premier Member at Palace Resorts).

2. What was the cost per night per guest (my mom is a Premier Member at Palace Resorts).

3. Will Zuniga (Deco Cancun) just provide center pieces? And is there a drop off fee for just those?

4. I'd love to see the pro wedding photos. Would you please share with the group?

5.Do you have any tips or lessons learned to share?
Thanks! Please see e-mail response :) Pro photos will be posted soon :)

Hi,

Thanks for writting a review on your wedding at Moon Palace. We are thinking about having our wedding there and you have definetly given us some ideas.

Your wedding looked awsome!smile123.gif