Sign in to follow this  
peterpanpixiedust

My first DIY (monograms)... Votes appreciated

I vote #1 - though in my humble opinion if red is one of your colours maybe try and incorporate it into your design v slightly - maybe in the text. V beachy in a good way x

Thanks everyone. I really like number 1 too (might make a good STD magnet), but I tried and for the life of me can't a way to make red go with (and it is a deep red). Actually, also love the second one because we are having our reception at sunset and I love how romantic and different it is. The text is easier to read in the powerpoint,but when I put it on paint, it wasn't as easy. I might keep them both. I might use the sunset one on our OOT bags if I get the khaki and red ones someone found at Dollar tree for a dollar each last week. Hmmm, does anything think I should go simpler, like the ones I seem with just the initials and a simple palm tree in the back (I thought those were cute too and would save on ink)

I like #2, it has more feeling to it. Very deep and romantic! The 1st one is more of a laid back classic beach logo. Can't go wrong either way though!

It sounds like you have a good plan with adding your colors to the first one when you paste it to the invites...so I think that #1 is a good choice.

But I do like both. Nice work. Maybe you can use both? Since one is day and the other is night...Good luck!