Photo

Addicted to BDW

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#11 Girasole

Girasole
  • 757 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 04:15 PM

Ha! This is too funny! I love the site and my DH thought for sure I would stop checking it out once we were married...boy was he wrong!
    Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#12 Princess402

Princess402
    • 737 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:15 AM

Yes I would have to say that I am addicted! And the closer my wedding gets, the more addicted I become!

Everytime I have my laptop on (which to be honest, is pretty much anytime I am sitting down when I'm at home), FI mocks me in a silly voice and says "so, what's new on the forum?!" I'm like puh-lease, I am not that predictable. But admittedly even if I'm not looking at BDW when he says this, the screen is just minimized... and I'll be back to looking at it again in another minute or two, lol.

#13 greysgirl

greysgirl
      • 370 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:18 AM

Busted. I'm addicted and I just got engaged and joined within the last month! We have yet to pick a date or location too. I may need to attend meetings by the time we get married...

#14 SonyaR

SonyaR
        • 299 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:44 AM

OMG, I am so addicted. I go on at work, at night. I love hearing about everyone's wedding planning and the big day. I get so many great ideas from here i keep changing my mind about things I want to do.

#15 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
          • 418 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:36 PM

I love love love love LOVE the forum!

Whats everyones favorite threads/sections?

I love the 2011 thread(s)/knock off dresses and love reading everyones reviews/planning threads!

#16 donutdjn

donutdjn
            • 419 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:30 PM

i am, check it as often as i can - has been so useful and can see me on here after the wedding too!

#17 Kimmysals

Kimmysals
              • 240 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:44 PM

Seriously, I can't agree more! Work is really getting in the way of my planning here.

#18 Daily2011

Daily2011
                • 123 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:05 PM

Guilty as charged as well! I wonder is we will still be this obsessed AFTER the wedding? There is just too much to see and do on the site! So many ideas and pictures and happily ever afters! *sigh* It makes you so happy.

#19 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Daily2011
                    Guilty as charged as well! I wonder is we will still be this obsessed AFTER the wedding? There is just too much to see and do on the site! So many ideas and pictures and happily ever afters! *sigh* It makes you so happy.
                    Ummm..YES! There are many people on here that were married 1,2,3,4 years ago!! You form such a great bond with people here that you want to share the next steps in your lives with them as well...a new house, a baby, a renewal of the vows...everything!

#20 KelZavs20

KelZavs20
                    • 301 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:53 PM

Quickly becoming one as the time runs out!!!! Hope i stay addicted so i can help future brides as much as past brides on this site have helped me !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users