Addicted to BDW

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 msglave

• 933 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:05 AM

Hi Ladies,

I am ADDICTED to BDW. I find that I'm reading it morning, noon and night. It is the first thing I look at in the morning and the last thing I look see at night. I am constantly finding new "stuff." I refuse to believe that I'm alone. Anyone else addicted?
    The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics

#2 selassie11

• 206 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:52 AM

LOL! My name is Selassie11... and I'm an addict!!! I even feel like it's causing me to think of things I might not need to think of. My wedding planner is absolutely fantabulous...my wedding is not until next April and everything is planned. I mean everything! But the more I look on BDW...the more ideas I get. "Come towards the light CarolAnn...Mommy loves you!"

#3 msglave

• 933 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 11:53 AM

LOL! Too funny! I have so many ideas now that I'm gonna have to scrap some of them because they are different ways of the same things. This site is awesome!
        The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
        Our keycard holders w/ template & pics

#4 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 11:59 AM

Yep... Im an addict!!!!! Guilty as charged x

#5 BachataBride

• Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:32 PM

Girl you are definitely not alone!!! I am so bad (and I've been married for over a year!) that I've been called out about it at work!! I just love my desties!!!

#6 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:40 PM

I think there are a few addicts on here....but not me....lol! Just kidding! I am on here every second of everyday, if I leave my computer I am on it on my iPhone...lol! I have totally rejected FB and switched to BDW. I used to post on FB maybe once a week....I post on here several times a day...my goodness I just realized I am nearly up to 600 posts and I still have 5 months ahead of me so judging by the last 5....oh boy! But I love it I have gotten such great information and most of the ladies are so friendly and helpful its a great network and support during the planning process! Go BDW!!!

#7 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:49 PM

it is the great members and mods on the forum that makes BDW so great...we have so many brides get married and still stay, get pregnant, have babies, etc...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 LA923

• 200 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 05:04 PM

I'm addicted as well. I'm hoping once I get things booked, I won't be on here as much, but I know better, I'm sure I'll want to see what great idea someone else posted :)

#9 margin123

• 204 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 05:07 PM

I am also a new addict, my fiance says I need an intervention...lol.!!

#10 RunningBride24

• 539 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:32 PM

I'm totally addicted! I found so many neat ideas and even more wonderful brides! I'm still 4 months out but I'm already sad to think about not being on here planning! I talk about the other girls like they're my friends I see every day. I love it!
                    ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users