Jump to content

Photo

I have to brag for a second


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
  • VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

    Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:03 PM

    OK Im going to be one of those annoying parents saying how cute my kid is.lol

    So were going away tommorow and not coming back till Monday. Im trying to get everything cleaned up in the house before we go. So Im in the kitchen trying to clean the coffee maker and BAM drop the filter full of coffee grinds on the ground. So I go to get a cloth to clean it and Rayden runs into the living room, opens a drawer and grabs a piece of bright orange tissue paper. He runs back into the kitchen and gets on his hands and knees and starts scrubbing at the mess!! Of course he made the mess 10 times worse, but he tried so hard to help his mommy clean it up!!
    OK Im done bragging now!

    #2 TATrisha

    TATrisha

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 12,377 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 11, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principle Akumal
    • LocationWisconsin

    Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:05 PM

    Oh! That's so cute!!! What a little sweetheart!

    ~Trisha~

    Destination Wedding Photographer & Travel Agent
    www.faberphotography.com - My latest destination wedding photos can be found HERE

    Disney Specialist  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

     
    Looking for a travel agent that KNOWS DISNEY?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
     
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)   |  AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  |  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner   |   Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


    #3 JulieG

    JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

      Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:06 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by RaydensMama
      OK Im going to be one of those annoying parents saying how cute my kid is.lol

      So were going away tommorow and not coming back till Monday. Im trying to get everything cleaned up in the house before we go. So Im in the kitchen trying to clean the coffee maker and BAM drop the filter full of coffee grinds on the ground. So I go to get a cloth to clean it and Rayden runs into the living room, opens a drawer and grabs a piece of bright orange tissue paper. He runs back into the kitchen and gets on his hands and knees and starts scrubbing at the mess!! Of course he made the mess 10 times worse, but he tried so hard to help his mommy clean it up!!
      OK Im done bragging now!
      That is soo cute. Its funny what kids pick up on and you had no idea they even noticed.

      My niece (Ava) is a clean freak and she is 22 months old. She goes into the middle bedroom in my house (this is where I keep all the boxes I have yet to unpack and things I don't know where to put), and says "its a mess, Julie clean it up, Ava will help K". So, I know how you are feeling, I had that melting moment then as well.

      Rayden is so cute, you must have just wanted to squeeze him when he did that.

      #4 Heidi

      Heidi
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,642 posts

        Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:06 PM

        Adorable!!!!
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

        #5 LCBride2007

        LCBride2007

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

          Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:08 PM

          OMG - that's too cute! so worth bragging about!

          #6 RaydensMama

          RaydensMama
          • VIP Member
          • 2,861 posts

            Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:08 PM

            Julie that is too cute! Rayden is a neat freak too and I have no idea where he gets it from.lol Whenever I change his diaper he grabs it and throws it in the garbage, he always throws his popsicle sticks in the sink and when he finishes his bottle he puts it on the ledge so I will take it when I go upstairs.lol Its really funny to watch someone so little do these things.

            #7 JulieG

            JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

              Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:11 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by RaydensMama
              Julie that is too cute! Rayden is a neat freak too and I have no idea where he gets it from.lol Whenever I change his diaper he grabs it and throws it in the garbage, he always throws his popsicle sticks in the sink and when he finishes his bottle he puts it on the ledge so I will take it when I go upstairs.lol Its really funny to watch someone so little do these things.
              OMG, that is sooo cute. What a sweetie. He is trying to be a big boy and help out his mommy. I love it. How old is he?

              #8 RaydensMama

              RaydensMama
              • VIP Member
              • 2,861 posts

                Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:12 PM

                He will be 18 months on the 12th of August. I just hope he always wants to be this helpful.lol

                #9 TammyB

                TammyB
                • Sr. Member
                • 10,630 posts

                  Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:15 PM

                  Awe how adorable...

                  #10 JulieG

                  JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

                    Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:16 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by RaydensMama
                    He will be 18 months on the 12th of August. I just hope he always wants to be this helpful.lol
                    Wow, that is really great for his age. The little boys in my family, my nephew is 21 months and my brother was the same way, make all the mess and are a lot of work to deal with. I hope my nephew starts to help out his mommy soon. What a good little boy you have there. Congratulations.




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users