Sign in to follow this  
thefuturemrslutz

My SUPER FABULOUS wedding shoes!!! LOUBIES!!!

Love them! They are hot! I am going with a royal blue shoe and I love the idea of going bright and bold!

Yep, you're right -- "FABULOUS" is pretty accurate! WOW, are they amazing or what?!? And I can imagine you are a seasoned heels-wearer to have purchased them, so with the raised platform in the front to balance out the height of the heel, you should (fingers crossed) be pretty comfortable, too! CONGRATS on the fabu-find, and make sure you get LOTS of pics in August! wink.gif

Rrrrrraaaooowww!!! can you say sex kitten?!!! man those are hot!!!! I hope you'll be gellin!!! lol

Very nice shoes indeed! My bank acct would hate me if I bought a pair of those puppies! lucky lady!

I wanted some red bottoms to be the treat to myself for the wedding, but so far I have not found any in red that I can say that it the IT shoe.

Cute shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For that night you could do a black or fuchsia garter with stockings....................along with a pink feather..........msnwink.gif