Photo

Show us your Wedding Logo !!

• Please log in to reply
397 replies to this topic

#1 JenB

JenB
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:18 PM

Hi Ladies, so I've been noticing that mostly everyone has a wedding logo! I have seen SO MANY AMAZING one's and thought it might be fun to have everyone share theirs! We don't have one yet and I was hoping maybe everyone could share where or how they came up with it also!! I can't wait to see eveyone's, how fun!!!!!! :)

#2 Knbell22

Knbell22
    • 129 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:37 PM

Here are two of mine ...

Click the image to open in full size.

#3 Ashley*

Ashley*
      • 206 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:46 AM

can I ask where people are getting their logos from? if there is a certain site or PM me a certain graphic designer?
        Dreams Los Cabos is where I'll be on four twenty-three, 2011.

#4 coley88

coley88
        • 186 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:50 AM

A friend of mine who is a great graphic designer did ours. She's also doing our invitations.

#5 Knbell22

Knbell22
          • 129 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:59 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ashley*
            can I ask where people are getting their logos from? if there is a certain site or PM me a certain graphic designer?
            I contacted Sarah (Signatures by Sarah) to design a few custom monograms for me after I got tired of messing around in photoshop. She did a fabulous job and is such a pleasure to work with. She is also a member of Project Wedding.

#6 Eliana

Eliana
            • 676 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:11 PM

Here are ours, the dates are in european format day first follow by the month and then the year. They were made by Click the image to open in full size.

#7 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
              • 946 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:33 PM

I was super jealous of all these lovely logos that everyone seemed to have. I found a thread on here that gave instructions on how to make your own through powerpoint. That's how I made mine....it's not the greatest but I know we won't be using it too much throughout our wedding either! It was fun to try to figure out though! Killed many hours at work!

#8 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                • 2,727 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:51 PM

Here is our logo...I just did an image search on google for beach scenes and found this, I just had to crop out some stuff off the original picture and we were all set!

He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                  My Planning Thread

#9 Pinky

Pinky
                  • 134 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:48 PM

For those who've had someone do their logo for them, what is the approximate cost? I'm not sure I could be so creative and would love to just have someone else do it for me.

#10 Ashley*

Ashley*
                    • 206 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:25 AM

okay, I got mine from seller Belletristics on etsy.com. I paid $6 for her to design it, I don't have it yet, but probably today :)
                      Dreams Los Cabos is where I'll be on four twenty-three, 2011.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users