Hi Ladies, so I've been noticing that mostly everyone has a wedding logo! I have seen SO MANY AMAZING one's and thought it might be fun to have everyone share theirs! We don't have one yet and I was hoping maybe everyone could share where or how they came up with it also!! I can't wait to see eveyone's, how fun!!!!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley* View Post
can I ask where people are getting their logos from? if there is a certain site or PM me a certain graphic designer?
I contacted Sarah (Signatures by Sarah) to design a few custom monograms for me after I got tired of messing around in photoshop. She did a fabulous job and is such a pleasure to work with. She is also a member of Project Wedding.

I was super jealous of all these lovely logos that everyone seemed to have. I found a thread on here that gave instructions on how to make your own through powerpoint. That's how I made mine....it's not the greatest but I know we won't be using it too much throughout our wedding either! It was fun to try to figure out though! Killed many hours at work!

Here is our logo...I just did an image search on google for beach scenes and found this, I just had to crop out some stuff off the original picture and we were all set!

Click the image to open in full size.
  • Like 2

For those who've had someone do their logo for them, what is the approximate cost? I'm not sure I could be so creative and would love to just have someone else do it for me.