Photo

I leave Monday!!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
  • 342 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:42 PM

It has been bumps and HUGE bruises this entire process and I moved my wedding in 2 days from RIU Club Hotel to Negril Escape uh last Friday...I am still not sure how I pulled that off.

But I can't wait, I am so excited! I have transfers setup through Norma with Lee's Tours and she is such a doll. She's even coming down to meet me. She gave me the plates and names of all her drivers for us to use.

Natasha from Negril Escape has bent over backwards to accommodate me and ease my fears.

So, very soon I will be with some sort of Jamaican rum drink on the beach.

Leaving red eye Monday lots of suitcases in tow, but it will all be worth it!
    One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#2 mreed

mreed
    • 66 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:13 PM

WOW! Good luck with everything, and safe travels! I can't wait for my trip so I can have that lovely Jamaica Rum drink in my hand too :)

#3 sweetluna

sweetluna
      • 183 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:27 PM

Wishing you all the best!! Have lots of fun!!

#4 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
        • 319 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:48 PM

Wow great job!

How did you move everything that fast? What about your guests and the hotels where they booked?

I must admit sometimes I think of changing my resort to the first choice one but they don't accept children so not sure if it's worth it or not.

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#5 wendyjd

wendyjd
          • 968 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:10 PM

From what I learned my first trip to Jamaica, be careful with the rum punch, it sneaks up on you.... and before you know it, one of you is in the bathroom all night and the other one is stuck with an extra trashcan!!

Congrats on an amazing feat of moving an entire wedding and party in 2 days!!!

#6 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
            • 183 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:41 PM

Aww, good luck and have fun! Can't wait to see the picts.

#7 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
              • 521 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:42 PM

Oh Precious I'm so happy for you!!! Have the most amazing time ever and good luck with everything. Mmmm... rum punch- have a couple for me!!

#8 ames

ames
                • 150 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:51 PM

Have a great time! I can't wait to hear how it all goes! Best of luck with everything :)

#9 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
                  • 1,098 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:53 PM

Holy cow! You're amazing to have been able to move your wedding in 2 days! Best of luck for a wonderful and memorable wedding!
                    Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
                    Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
                    http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
                    Leftover Wedding Items FS:
                    http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#10 autjo

autjo
                    • 2,182 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:00 PM

Sooo exciting! I can't believe you moved your wedding, but I know it will turn out perfect. Oh and I just looked at your e-pics and they are so amazing! You guys make a great couple. Have a fabulous wedding!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users