NegrilLB

Lisa's Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Review

Hi, I just emailed you the wedding info I have. I only have 2010 rates! Hope it helps

Originally Posted by asheeki View Post

I would love someone to send me some information on flowers at the hotel such as pricing etc. as i cant get a hold of Nicole also the wedding packages pllleaseeee!! my email is asheeki@yahoo.com

I'm interested in using Gondrey Guy for my center pieces because Lisa's looked so great and for a good price!!

Has anyone contacted him recently or is anyone using him too? I haven't contacted him yet, but curious on his prices for 2011.

Thoughts...

Hi Lisa,

Congratulations for your beautiful wedding!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the reviews, its so reassuring. I'm planning to get married at Iberostar Rose Hall in July 2, 2011. How can i contact them. Can u refer me your wedding planner? Were they hard to be reach? Just for me to have an idea, how much your wedding cost in total? if you don't mind answer of course!.

Hope to hear from you soon!

A stressful Bride

Hi Lisa:

Your review was very thorough about your wedding experience at Iberostar and I truly enjoyed reading it as well and viewing your wedding pictures. You gave me confidence to add Iberostar on my list of resorts that we'd like to have our wedding at in Jamaica (Sept of 2011). Congrats to you and your hubby!

Good job listing the vendors, too esp the reggae band because I definitely want a band for our cocktail hour! cheesy.gif

Hi Mittons12-

I am getting married at the Suites on June 30, 2011.  Have you contacted Nicole at the resort and confirmed your date?  Thats the first step.  That process took me about 2 weeks and when she finally got back to me there was only a few dates left for June and July.  If you want more information inbox me your email address....

Heres to happy planning...........

Originally Posted by Mittons12 View Post

Hi Lisa,

Congratulations for your beautiful wedding!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the reviews, its so reassuring. I'm planning to get married at Iberostar Rose Hall in July 2, 2011. How can i contact them. Can u refer me your wedding planner? Were they hard to be reach? Just for me to have an idea, how much your wedding cost in total? if you don't mind answer of course!.

Hope to hear from you soon!

A stressful Bride

Hey CamLovesJA,

Lisa had posted that info near the beginning. I went back and picked it up for you:

Godfrey's e-mail address is: godfreyguy1@yahoo.com

His phone # is: 876-341-0706 or 876-356-8130 (he called me from both numbers so either should work)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CamLovesJA View Post

Hi Lisa

Great review, Please can I have Godfrey Guy, the flower guys contact details?

Many thanks, Camilla

She brought her own photographer down with her :)

Sorry lisa if I am stealing your thunder but I don't know how often she comes on now that the wedding is over :)

Originally Posted by CamLovesJA View Post

Hi Lisa, thank you so much. this was really helpful. Which photographer did you use?

Thanks, Camilla

Thank you so much! I obviously wasn't looking properly. Are you going to use him?

I was thinking that she probably wouldn't be on here much after the wedding is over

xoxo

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 View Post

Hey CamLovesJA,

Lisa had posted that info near the beginning. I went back and picked it up for you:

Godfrey's e-mail address is: godfreyguy1@yahoo.com

His phone # is: 876-341-0706 or 876-356-8130 (he called me from both numbers so either should work)
Quote: