KittenHeart

KittenHeart's (Amy) MASSIVE Planning Thread!

OMG! I LOVE everything about your wedding! You did such a fantastic job!

Those custom chuck t's are the cutest, my sister would die if I gave her some. Going to have to check them out!

What a great idea for the tank tops for your bridal party! I am sure all your girls loved them!! It would be nice to customize for each girl, so special.

And those mustaches are the perfect touch! I have been thinking about doing something similar so we can go home with a bunch of fun pics of all our friends and family!

Thanks for sharing everything! I have soooo many new wonderful ideas now! Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hello all, 
      I am here to get some suggestions on the best places to go on a honeymoon. I am getting married by the end of next month. 
      I was thinking of Bali or Maldives. But just wanted to know other beautiful and romantic places. The wedding banquet hall is a gift from our parents. The hall they have booked for us is one of the best banquet halls in Vaughan I’ve ever seen... Other arrangements like the videographer, photographer, wedding dress, reception dress are all finalized. The next week we have the pre-wedding shoot. Also, I'll start sending the invitations the same week. So, it is going to be hectic and I don't have time to rest or look for some nice places. So, if anyone here could suggest some places would be a great help. 
      Let me know your suggestions. 
      Thanks in advance! 
    • 123weddingcards.com believes in offering soothing and elegant wedding invitations that are available in exquisite designs to complement the style of bride and groom on their wedding day. Our designer wedding cards are highly premium & come with attractive design. Laser Cut Invitations Foil Stamped Invitations Embossed Invitations Glitter Invitations Floral Invitations Peacock Invitations Box Invitations Paisley Invitations Our ultimate goal is to provide the best and impeccable high-quality designs to unite your love with eternal memories by using diverse printing options like embossing, flocking, raised silk screen printing, hot foil stamping, and laser cuttings, to give a new multifaceted look to wedding invitations.  
    • The amazing destination for couples Vietnam is a very beautiful destination for newlyweds. The country is very diverse in terms of culture, nature, city, ethnic ... So come to Vietnam, you will experience all that you like from rural, modern, luxurious with low cost. Newlywed couples are eager to have a wonderful honeymoon without a problem abroad. However, the visa will be a surprise factor that can ruin the trip at any time.  To make sure that everything is ok, please contact us at our company. HGTECH specializes in providing services related to visa, passports, emergency ID, booking air tickets, booking ... Please contact us for a free visa consultation. and related issues. HGTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND TRADING COMPANY
      Providing services related to the field of visa, passports, emergency CMT, booking air tickets, booking ...
      Head office: 39 An Trach 1, Dong Da Dist. Hanoi
      Hotline: 0989.496.239 - Mobile: 0243.7326.897
      Email: visa.vn55@gmail.com// info@hgtech.vn
    • Hi I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about any arrangement for your sister marriage. So many websites are available in the market whose helping you for choosing the beautiful flower arrangement for your sister marriage. You can go to some good websites and solve your problem regarding flower arrangement for your sister marriage.  My brother was getting marriage in last month, I was also facing this problem on that time. I have been searching so many websites that have helped me to getting  wedding arrangement. One of the websites was Asian Venue Guide which helped me for selecting a beautiful flower for reception hall as well as for stage also. I hope this helps you also 
    • look like Is really amazing cloth bag.I like it
  • Topics