Photo

Any 2012 brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#151 Sherma25

Sherma25
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:22 AM

Hey ladies .. I am new to this board..... I am also a 2012  bride....

My fi and I are getting married on 14 July 2012 Majestic elegance... yay.... any one getting married at majestic elegance punta cana just let me know ...

#152 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:39 AM

Welcome & Congratulations!!!!!

I am sure there are other brides out there. Maybe do a search of your resort?

#153 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:24 PM

Congrats Sherma25 and welcome.

My fi and I are getting married on 14 July 2012 Majestic elegance... yay.... any one getting married at majestic elegance punta cana just let me know ...

#154 Futureride

Futureride
        • 41 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 03:20 PM

Congrats to you!

Future Mrs. S. O'B

Sherrie O'Banner

#155 thansel

thansel
          • 10 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 03:32 PM

Congrats on your engagement!!

My Fiance and I aren't getting married until 10-6-12!  we pushed up the date from 2013.  Just want to give our guests enough time to plan accordingly for a destination wedding!

We are struggling deciding on a resort.  We orginally fell in love with Moon palace/hard rock punta cana, but found it to be a little too pricey for our guests.  Now we are looking at RIU palace, Majestic elegance, and Melia. 

Ive also looked at etsy for Save the dates!  Im loving the plane ticket idea. 

Good luck to everyone with their planning!  Looking forward to getting some great info from this site.  :o)

#156 Sherma25

Sherma25
            • 6 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:11 AM

thanks for the warm welcome ladies....

#157 KristynJo32611

KristynJo32611
              • 3 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:15 AM

Loving the great advice on here as well! We are looking at July of 2012....not sure on the EXACT date yet. but it's a start! We're newly (2 weeks) engaged and both on cloud nine. Most definitely couldn't more more thankful for this site and the wonderful forum posts you ladies create! Anyywhooo, My hubby to be and I have been browsing these forums for awhile now and wow you are all so great and full of information! You've helped us so much already! So I decided to join and help others and share my 2 cents. We've only been engaged for 2 weeks but are set on a destination wedding. We have narrowed it down to Punta Cana...and have been seriously looking at and having contacts with Dreams and Paradisus Palma Real. Has anyone tried out Paradisus' Inspection package...where they give you a discounted rate to stay there and check out their resort before you decide to book there? Also-does Dreams have a similar offer and if they do, has anyone checked it out? How many of you visited before you are holding your wedding there? Are you glad you did? Thanks a bunch! I've made contact with a woman from Dreams and a woman from Paradisus....we we'll see where this goes....

#158 zoe298

zoe298
                • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:31 PM

Hello all,

Sorry it wont let me start my own thread...

I'm looking to get married in May 2012 in the DomRep, I dont want anything to big as it will only be for myself, my fiance and our son. (reception home when we get back)

Does anybody receommend and hotels, nothing too expensive?

Thanks

Zoe x 

#159 Labebita911

Labebita911
                  • 303 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:57 PM

CONGRATS...

OMG .. WERE TRAVELING TO MAGESTIC THIS SUMMER TO SEE IF WE WANT OUT WEDDING THERE GUESS THE DATE.. JULY 14, 2012 ALSO.... I SEE IM BEHIND.. BUT I DONT WANT TO BOOK IT WITHOUT SEEING THE RESORT... NOW IM STRESSING ABOUT BEING BEHIND... 

Originally Posted by Sherma25 

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#160 Tink

Tink
                    • 160 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:08 AM

I feel like I'm behind too! I'm hoping to have my wedding at Dreams August 19, 2012 but haven't asked for the date yet because I'm waiting to visit this October to see how the resort is. I had visited when it was originally called Sunscape the Beach and loved it. Hopefully it's only changed for the better. I'm also stressed that October may be too late to get my date :( Hopefully it's not too late!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users