• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#11 hoyt75

hoyt75
  • 371 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TLC4Rock
    my color theme is peacock so anyone with sashes in blue, turquoise or green...please let me know!
    I bought the wrong color sashes that would work well with your peacock theme! I only have 10, but they're in royal blue. I also have 1 roll (3 feet wide and 10 or 12 feet long) of the same color fabric for a chuppah. I actually bought this color intentionally b/c the pics online looked more like a midnight blue, which is the same color that I used for our wedding.

Let me know if anyone is interested! AWESOME idea :)

#12 loua4

loua4
    • 397 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:24 PM

This is a fantastic idea! If anyone has any in Chocolate brown or coral (the pinky coral, not orange) I am in! My wedding is this November. Good luck everyone else.

#13 nmurch

nmurch
      • 396 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:41 PM

i have 50 of these (turquoise) after Jan 11 2011

8x108 Organza Sash - Turquoise50585(10pcs/pk)

please let me know if anyone would like to buy these after( PM me), if not i'll post them in my FS items after my wedding!

nicc
        jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#14 futur_bride

futur_bride
        • 51 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:25 PM

Nmurch : I'm getting married in april 2011. I'm really interested for your 50 organza sash. How much would it be?

#15 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
          • 394 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:42 PM

What a great idea! My colors are tiffany blue and coral (pinkish, not orange-y). I would love to participate. I'm planning to get chair sashes and table runners. I would love to receive any recycled items, and would be willing to recycle any items that I purchase.

#16 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
            • 473 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by hoyt75
              I bought the wrong color sashes that would work well with your peacock theme! I only have 10, but they're in royal blue. I also have 1 roll (3 feet wide and 10 or 12 feet long) of the same color fabric for a chuppah. I actually bought this color intentionally b/c the pics online looked more like a midnight blue, which is the same color that I used for our wedding.

Let me know if anyone is interested! AWESOME idea :)
              Yes, I'll PM you. Thanks! Where did you get them because I will order additional in other colors. I wanna make sure they are the same material/quality and etc.

#17 Soon to be mrs Marshall

Soon to be mrs Marshall
              • 4 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:41 PM

Hi i am using Fuchsia and Black in my wedding and still need chair covers and table linens.I love this idea!!

#18 nmurch

nmurch
                • 396 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:36 PM

i paid 55, so maybe like 20CAD$ for all 50 + shipping??

tell me what you think! if you agree i'll diarize it and write your info down w/ a reminder and i can PM you when that time comes + i can just send you a paypal and i can send them your way. : )
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by futur_bride
                  Nmurch : I'm getting married in april 2011. I'm really interested for your 50 organza sash. How much would it be?

jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#19 roxyqt

roxyqt
                  • 165 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:43 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Mallory57
                    Roxyqt--can you keep me in mind!? I am getting married next August...our main color is Tiffany blue..would love to buy/borrow your sashes if you have any in this color!!

This is a great idea!
                    Mallory57,
                    I would love to keep you in mind... My colors are 4 different shades of Blue of which I will be ordering 25-35 sashes in each color. I went back and forth with buying versus renting, and decided to buy them. The closest to the Tiffany Blue would be the turquoise color. I just ordered some samples this week of the colors (My date seems so far away :), but I am trying to space all my crazy buying apart) and can post pictures when I receive them for you if that will help you decide if it is the right color :)... PM me if you need more details... :)
                    Thanks,
                    Roxy

#20 Vintage Bride

Vintage Bride
                    • 9 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:09 PM

Hi girls.

I need table linens, runners, and chair sashes in either champagne, coral (pinky coral), or fuschia. Expecting 30-40 guests. Wedding isn't until April 14, 2011.

Let me know!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users