i got engaged.............................

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#51 1elephant

• VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 12:49 PM

i am so happy for BOTH of you!!!

#52 TracyK

• 206 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 12:57 PM

Congrats!! So exciting, bet you can't stop staring at your beautiful ring!

#53 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 01:35 PM

OMG I woke up to this and this is the best news ever!!! YAY! I am soooooooooooooooooooo happy for you! I'm bouncing off the walls! I knew this was going to happen, I just knew it. Once he started doing the wedding website I knew it would come soon. All right as promised it is time for the BDW fiesta!

#54 -Kate-

• VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 02:07 PM

congrats!!! I'm totally shaking for you!! How exciting!

#55 cessyboston

• VIP Member
          • 2,096 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 02:18 PM

hi girls!!!! im at work and i have been shaking all day.....everyone has been woderful i cant stop crying (happy tears).. you all are so amazing.....you truly are an amazing group of woman and i am so glad i am a part of this forum you have saved me so many times and gave me so much hope.......we are going out for dinner tonight just he and i and then i think friends and family want us to go out for deinks i will try to come on later again thank you so much for all your support its overweming......lets have a fiesta............hugs.......to you all
            Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#56 JessicaM

• Vendor
            • 1,969 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 04:20 PM

Congratulations!!! How exciting!

#57 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 04:27 PM

Oh Erica, that's fantastic! Congratulations!!! That's amazing news. Aww, I love that he couldn't wait any longer either. And WOW - he's got great taste in rings! lol

Congrats!!!! :)
                Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#58 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 04:55 PM

Aww, hugs to you Erica! You are such a sweetheart and we are so happy to have you here! Welcome to the "official" planning stage! lol

#59 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 06:03 PM

congratulations! i haven't been on all weekend - so when i logged on and saw this in the shoutbox, i have to find THIS thread ... i'm so happy for you two!

#60 jesswins

• 142 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 06:36 PM

Congratulations!! Enjoy this time as it is so special. You are going to be on cloud nine for a while now. BE careful driving, when I first got my ring I couldn't help but look at it all the time because I was so happy and it almost felt unreal. Again enjoy and congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users