• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#51 rosieposie

rosieposie
  • 649 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nicyx
    This is the dress im getting..... I just love it. Wont be getting mine until about sept/oct?

Sterling - by Maggie Sottero

xox
    that's so lovely & flowy!

mine won't be coming in until oct/nov...seems like a long ways away, but it's already nearing the end of May!

#52 SuperKate

SuperKate
    • 752 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:07 PM

Hey all, I'm a May 28, 2011 bride.

I think I'm in great shape so far. We booked our wedding at the Gran Porto Real/The Royal, sent out STDs and I have my dress!

Here's our STD. We got them from Ginger (BeyondDesign) on Etsy.
      Click the image to open in full size.

#53 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:00 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by rosieposie
        that's so lovely & flowy!

mine won't be coming in until oct/nov...seems like a long ways away, but it's already nearing the end of May!
        Thank you, Glad you like.... :-)

Argh, end of May nearly, this year is flying by....
        Ooooo and only 3 days until your 1 year mark :-)

xox

#54 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
        • 860 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:32 PM

Hey girls, new to BWD, and am also hoping to plan a destination wedding for May 2011.
          I am wondering how it seems everyone on here already has there wedding booked? I can't even get prices yet for flights and accomodation, nor wedding package prices for 2011. Have you all confirmed travel plans and wedding dates?
          I'm from Ireland so will have family flying from Ireland and the UK, but am currently living in Boston so will be flying from here myself with my fiance, his family and our friends. Any advise on which websites/TA's to use to book so far in advance?

#55 Lolita29

Lolita29
          • 426 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:31 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JoanneIreland
            Hey girls, new to BWD, and am also hoping to plan a destination wedding for May 2011.
            I am wondering how it seems everyone on here already has there wedding booked? I can't even get prices yet for flights and accomodation, nor wedding package prices for 2011. Have you all confirmed travel plans and wedding dates?
            I'm from Ireland so will have family flying from Ireland and the UK, but am currently living in Boston so will be flying from here myself with my fiance, his family and our friends. Any advise on which websites/TA's to use to book so far in advance?
            Packages for airfare I don't have yet either as the airlines dont give prices for a year out, so what i did was just check flights for this year at the time i would be getting married and go off that because from here to next year i dont think the prices will go up that much. As far as the wedding packages most hotels have their prices for 2011 so just start shopping hotels in the area you want and i'm sure you'll get prices.

#56 Mellyrox

Mellyrox
            • 161 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 02:22 PM

Hi Everyone!

Great news - I've ordered my bouquet and my Save the Dates are ready!

Gotta share them both!

Here is my bouquet. Mine will look slightly different, as it will have white mini callas in it as well:
              Click the image to open in full size.

And here is my Save the Date! My friend is a graphic designer and he helped me design it. Just have to get it printed now!

Attached Files

Vince and Mel - Grand Palladium Jamaica, May 04, 2011

#57 vlynnw

vlynnw
              • 6,003 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 08:24 PM

For May 2011 pricing you have to wait until June to get the airfare rates.

Mellyrox, your bouquet and STD look great!
                Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#58 bigboponthebeach

bigboponthebeach
                • 456 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 01:12 AM

Hi,
                  Is anyone in here getting married at the Azul Sensatori in May of 2011. We have confirmed and signed a contract for that month. I'd love to chat with you, if so.....

#59 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:16 AM

Mellyrox ... Love those flowers :-) and your STD's are fab xox

#60 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
                    • 546 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:21 AM

I don't know how, but my TA has already gotten me flight and hotel pricing. All I need to do is fax in my depsit CC form and they are going to send it to my WC to lock down my date.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users