May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#301 Tina5978

Tina5978
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:01 PM

Hi JR,

I have to take pictures of the dress and accessories and post them, thank you.  Take a look at Moonlight Val Stefani 7973, Maggie Sottero A3325 & RD1044, let me know what you think,

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
    Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#302 SarahE786

SarahE786
    • 176 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by JR14 

Tina - have you thought about posting it here in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum?  I bet a lot of brides would pay good money if the dress is right, btw what kind of dress is it?  I'm looking at similar one strap/flowery styles too!  What dress did you find today?  (I found the Pronovias Fauna to be very flattering!! but still haven't purchased)

Originally Posted by Tina5978 

I've always known I wanted a one shoulder dress with possible flowers so I found a gorgeous dress today that I totally totally fell in love with.  The only reason I didn't order it today was b/c the dress they had was not my size and so I want to be able to get the full look by trying on my actual size once I can do that I'm definitely going to order it.  it's silk and I'm totally in love!  It's really me.  I think I was just so anxious with the first one that I allowed my families excitement to influence my decision.

They love me so much I think if I put on a paper bag they'd tell me I look wonderful lol, they are all just really excited.

Your posts made me think of one of my top 2...I LOVED it but ended up being obsessed with another one after I realized I wanted a bit more dress...but its one strap & has flowers...definitely a fun dress

img0_medium.jpg!

#303 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
      • 267 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:25 AM

Thank you ladies for all the wonderful compliments! 

Hi JR,

I have to take pictures of the dress and accessories and post them, thank you.  Take a look at Moonlight Val Stefani 7973, Maggie Sottero A3325 & RD1044, let me know what you think,

Tina, I love the Maggie A3325, but I may be partial b/c I am a Maggie bride! 

Sarah - Gorgeous dress!!!

#304 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
        • 284 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:48 PM

So ladies, I'm back.

Here are the save the dates that I did and just sent out.  We received rave reviews about them.

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/61355/luggage-tag-save-the-dates-finally-done-w-pics

I am going to do boarding pass invitations, just waiting for the time to come.  We wanted to give a year in advance for the save the dates to allow people time to plan for the wedding.  We will likely send the invitations out in early January or late December.

I am stuck between two dresses for myself.

Dress 1.jpgdress 2.jpg

Here are the bridesmaid dresses:

bridesmaid purple.jpgbridesmaid gray.jpg

I'm planning on having the girls alternate the colors.

#305 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
          • 284 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:50 PM

Also, here are the flowers that I would love to have.  The problem is finding someone who can do the centerpieces for less than $75.

small centerpiece.jpgbridal bouquet -roses & hydrangea.jpgbridesmaids bouquet.jpgGroomsmen boutonieres.jpg

#306 SarahE786

SarahE786
            • 176 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:59 PM

I'm biased, but I LOVE the first dress! it looks pretty similar to my dress...Both of them are absolutely beautiful though!

also, where are your bridesmaid dresses from? I love them!!

#307 DanniS

DanniS
              • 145 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:39 PM

Yay for May 2011 weddings!  Anyone else getting married on May 16th?  We are getting married at Dreams Tulum and I want to find my wedding twin!!

#308 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
                • 284 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:26 AM

Sara, the bridesmaids dresses are from Alfred Angelo.  It is style number 1707S.

#309 beaz2be

beaz2be
                  • 256 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by missy&eric2011 

Okay ladies...

I have been on the site for awhile, but I just wasn't observant enough to find this thread! 

We are getting married on May 7th, 2011 at the Gran Bahia Principe, Runaway Bay (I think that it is bizarre that all three of us getting married at that resort in May are within the first week! )

But I found my dress in January - it just arrived last month - love, love, love it!! 

officially may 26,2011 bride at dream tulum!!! super excited!!:)

YAY!  Congrats on the official date!!

Originally Posted by Mrs. Williams 

I am stuck between two dresses for myself.

Dress 1.jpgdress 2.jpg

I love that second one myself!  Both great choices tho.

#310 Lolita29

Lolita29
                    • 426 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:13 AM

Mrs. Williams - I love that 2nd one too! It just really stands out and I love the beading on the neckline and then the skirt, WOW! The first one is nice too but i LOVE the 2nd one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users