Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
vlynnw

May 2011 Brides!

Recommended Posts

Rose! Beautiful dress!! I love it!!!
 

Originally Posted by rosieposie View Post

here's mine!  i was still a bit under the weather when i went pick it up so i hope don't scare anyone. haha i figure i had already called in sick and thought it would make me feel better to go pick up my dress....and it did   :)    this is the bridal salon's veil, mine is a bit different.

 

IMG_2401.JPGIMG_2400.JPG



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dresses look beautiful girls!!  I just picked my dress up last night.  I think I am going to have the neckline modified just a little to make it more of a sweetheart, but other than that, it's great. 

 

dress4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Originally Posted by rosieposie View Post

here's mine!  i was still a bit under the weather when i went pick it up so i hope don't scare anyone. haha i figure i had already called in sick and thought it would make me feel better to go pick up my dress....and it did   :)    this is the bridal salon's veil, mine is a bit different.

 

IMG_2401.JPGIMG_2400.JPG


Stunning xox

 



Originally Posted by eddieandsheila View Post

 

 

Its a beautiful dress! =)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

Hi Ladies....

 

Hope you can see these ok... I had to do the best i could as i had no-one with me as i was on my lunch hour at work

 

My first pix of me in "THE" dress... :-)

 

I went today to order and get measured....

 

I ordered it in White not Ivory as i have got on in the pic......

 

100_0081.JPG

 

100_0080.JPG

 

SO SO Excited x


 


Thank you very much xox

 


 

Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

Dresses look beautiful girls!!  I just picked my dress up last night.  I think I am going to have the neckline modified just a little to make it more of a sweetheart, but other than that, it's great. 

 

dress4.jpg



Wow, its lovely :-) Cant wait to see with the sweetheart neckline xox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello fellow May Brides!!!   I'm getting married May 1, 2011 at The Royal PDC!

Less than 5 months to go and so much to do!

 

Seems like there are alot of Maggie brides on here...I finally ordered my dress last month, but won't arrive until March. Can't wait to see it! It's RD1044...

 

Maggie RD1044.gifMaggie RD1044.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies! 

 

I haven't been on for awhile, so I thought I would share updates.....

 

Just to add to the list I am getting married at Isla Mujeres Palace on May 28th, 2011.

 

I try my dress on this Saturday!  So excited even though I am not sure it is going to fit.  I was a few pounds lighter when I tried on my dress.  LOL

 

My latest mission is finding shoes.  I am in love with the Benjamin Adams Charlize, google them!  They are so expensive though!  Where is everyone looking for shoes at?  Since there are not many options where I live people have told me to buy a couple pairs online and just send the loser back since many places are doing free shipping both ways.  I also found lots of options on Piperlime but I can't get the Charlize out of my head! 

 

Also, the Realtouch flowers look great!  How much do the bouquets typically run?  The flowers through my resort are super expensive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Erin,

 

My Real touch flowers cost me $380.00 for a bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaids, grooms bout, 2 groomsmen bouts, 2 dads bouts, and 2 moms wrist corsages.  I ordered from two different sellers on etsy.  Here's my bouquet.  Trying to get them down there is going to be a headache though. 

 

flowers2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by ChicagoBride2011 View Post

 

Hello fellow May Brides!!!   I'm getting married May 1, 2011 at The Royal PDC!

Less than 5 months to go and so much to do!

 

Seems like there are alot of Maggie brides on here...I finally ordered my dress last month, but won't arrive until March. Can't wait to see it! It's RD1044...

 

Maggie RD1044.gifMaggie RD1044.gif

 

Yeah my dres dosent arrive until March either around the 1st i was told... 12 weeks away... sounds sooner when i say it like that!!! :-) x Beautiful dress by the way.... x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×