2366 replies to this topic

#2301 LaurenR

LaurenR
  • 166 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 25, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
  • LocationLong Beach, New York

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

Did anyone feel rushed with a 3 hour reception? I feel like it might not be long enough? 

#2302 Kal520

Kal520
  • 104 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:32 PM

Officially have May 20, 2013 confirmed with Now Jade, so excited! :) It's all getting real now!

I was wondering if anyone on here knows about or has personally used the musicians provided in the package for the ceremony, I am considering this as it would be different and kind of neat but am wondering how it would sound? If anyone has input please let me know, thanks!

#2303 uhaft

uhaft
    • 102 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by LaurenR 

Did anyone feel rushed with a 3 hour reception? I feel like it might not be long enough? 

Yes! i extended mine to four and it still felt short! The time goes by sooo fast!

#2304 LaurenR

LaurenR
      • 166 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 25, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
      • LocationLong Beach, New York

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by uhaft 

Yes! i extended mine to four and it still felt short! The time goes by sooo fast!

Is it correct they charge you $15 per person to extend the reception? My cousins had there wedding at The Royal in PDC and there reception was 5 hours! It flew by too. I just feel like 3 hours will be over in the blink of an eye. 

#2305 uhaft

uhaft
      • 102 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by LaurenR 

Is it correct they charge you $15 per person to extend the reception? My cousins had there wedding at The Royal in PDC and there reception was 5 hours! It flew by too. I just feel like 3 hours will be over in the blink of an eye. 

I extended mine an extra hour but I was never charged for it.

#2306 khunt29

khunt29
        • 351 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Mlite83 

Yes I believe there is an additional charge -- I think the white fabric for drapping and 1 centerpiece for the judge's table is all that is included in the package price.  That's what I have gathered from my conversations with Pilar at least. 

I checked this with Pilar- the 2 flower "medallions" are included w the Divine pkg, along with the white draping...I emailed her back to confirm what is meant by "Medallions" and she said to look at the pics she sent me, which look a lot like the one posted above...so we'll see....!

#2307 Lyman

Lyman
          • 262 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:08 AM

Clear communication is a challenge even when English is the first language for both sides, so it's a great idea to also use pictures to help everyone understand what the other one means.......good idea! 

#2308 uhaft

uhaft
            • 102 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:57 PM

A little blurry but the 2 flower "medallions" look something like what is on the pole behind the girls. Simple but ads a little something extra.  You can also have it with different color flowers but I chose to stick with white. Hope that helps!

#2309 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
              • Vendor
              • 1,243 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by khunt29 

I checked this with Pilar- the 2 flower "medallions" are included w the Divine pkg, along with the white draping...I emailed her back to confirm what is meant by "Medallions" and she said to look at the pics she sent me, which look a lot like the one posted above...so we'll see....!

Hi Khunt,

Here are some more samples of flower "medallions", hope this helps:

Best wishes!!!!!

#2310 khunt29

khunt29
                • 351 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:25 PM

Thank you, Matt!

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

Hi Khunt,

Here are some more samples of flower "medallions", hope this helps:

Best wishes!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users