Photo

So we're leaving for the airport in 8 hours....

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 KarenM

KarenM
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:28 PM

oh how funny! I agree, try not to worry; as long as he has his wedding gear, bathing suit and at least 1 or 2 outfits it should be fine. He can always send his stuff to be laundered or wash things in the sink if he has to. :)

No more worrying! Go relax & have the time of your life!! Congrats & we can't wait to hear all about it!

#12 meg444

meg444
    • 153 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:36 PM

Men + Packing = Disaster
      Maybe secretly throw some things in there you know he'll need when he's not looking!!
      Have a great trip and a wonderful wedding!
      http://i636.photobuc....bucketfeet.jpgMeg & Mike
      Grand Palladium Resort, Riviera Maya
      December 2, 2010

#13 FutureMrsTO

FutureMrsTO
      • 109 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:37 PM

avoid the fight! your getting married, you have the rest of your life for that! LOL kidding! but i usually have the same fight and throw some extra stuff of his into my bag! at least a few extra tees and shorts. others are right, enjoy your time and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

#14 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
        • 2,727 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:50 PM

seriously, guys have their own way of packing that must be like magic or something because no matter what they can always get all their stuff to fit into the tiniest bag lol dont worry though, Im sure he packed everything that he needs and if he has to he can always borrow something from one of the guys. Good luck on your big day and congratulations!!!
          He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
          My Planning Thread

#15 wendyjd

wendyjd
          • 968 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:30 PM

Have a great time. Just offer to carry his bags instead of your own!! Agree with others, as long as he has wedding attire, don't worry about the rest of it. He may be wearing stinky socks by the flight home but you'll be married!!!

Can't wait to see pics and read the review!!

#16 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:33 PM

Have a wonderful time and CONGRATS!
              Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#17 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
              • 997 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:41 PM

CONGRATS AND HAVE A SUPER TIME! Can't wait to hear all about it!

#18 tracy0716

tracy0716
                • 431 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:44 PM

This is too funny! Don't waste your time fighting him, he'll be fine. Try to sneak a quick peek if you need to calm yourself down. Focus on the fact that you're boarding a plane and getting married soon!! Enjoy yourself and have a fabulous wedding =)

#19 autjo

autjo
                  • 2,182 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:46 PM

Boys will be boys! I agree with all of the other advice already given. Maybe just throw some stuff in your bag that you think he might need. Otherwise, there are stores in JA and you will be fine. Have a fantabulous wedding!!!

#20 Oryx

Oryx
                    • 727 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:04 PM

Very funny! My FI usually just packs a duffel bag as well. And somehow, it does make sense when we come home and I usually didn't wear half of the clothes I brought on vacation.

Have a great time and congrats!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users