Photo

Del Sol Photography

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 fraise13

fraise13
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:29 AM

We just got married 1 month ago today, and a few days ago we had the pleasure of receiving a slide show that told the story of our wedding.

Sol, our photographer, and her assistant, Jonathan, did an absolutely fantastic job!! They were professional and fun, and besides helping us create memories from our wedding, they played along during the reception and were an absolute delight to work with. Really, I cannot say enough good things about this company. Our pictures are amazing, and truly captured the emotions of the day. I was so happy I'm sure it was hard to get my facial expressions in a pretty moment when I wasn't crying or screaming or laughing, but Sol did it well, and I have really lovely pictures. It was so fun playing with Sol's ideas, sneaking up on some pelicans, pretending to smoke a cigar, etc.. and they are all so awesome. Look at their website for proof.

Some might be shocked at first by the prices (as my husband was) but I can assure you that you get what you pay for, before the wedding, on the day of the wedding, and after. I really didn't have too many requirements and was pretty laid back about the whole thing, but I know they accommodate brides and people who want specific shots, because I had a phone interview a week before the wedding to go over these details. Del Sol really is an investment, for happiness and memories. Every time I look at our pictures I get lost in the moments of a month ago... and we haven't even seen all the pictures yet!! I already can't wait to look at these pictures when my husband and I are old and gray, and we can look back upon our beautiful youthful days.

#2 Jackie22

Jackie22
    • 336 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:20 AM

Congrats! Do you have the link to view your pictures that you can post? I'm using DelSol for my wedding next month :)

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:42 AM

sol has been a long time platinum vendor on the forum. she is very sweet and does amazing work!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 poohshek

poohshek
      • 1,456 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 12:47 PM

Pictures that take you right back to the the moment --> Priceless...

Congratulations!!!

#5 skadow

skadow
        • Banned
        • 1,853 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:25 PM

I have them booked for 2011. Please post photos as soon as you can. I love there work!

#6 saint1984

saint1984
          • 12 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:09 AM

Do any you who have booked del sol have a price list for what their rates are?

#7 mlabbe

mlabbe
            • 784 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:11 AM

Can't wait to see the pictures!

#8 jackie_c

jackie_c
              • 431 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:15 AM

I'm interested in their price rates as well and would appreciate a PM from anyone who has used them. The photos I've seen are gorgeous.

#9 FutureMrsRobart

FutureMrsRobart
                • 254 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:43 PM

I have tried contacting them twice off of their website contact link but no response. Is there a phone number that anyone knows of? TIA :-)
                  http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#10 Sita&Nate

Sita&Nate
                  • 349 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:35 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by FutureMrsRobart
                    I have tried contacting them twice off of their website contact link but no response. Is there a phone number that anyone knows of? TIA :-)
                    Hi there! Wondering if the link maybe didn't work... Try emailing info@delsolphotography.com--Melissa at Del Sol has always been super prompt in getting back to me etc.,

I can't stress enough how great Del Sol is, will be one of your best wedding decisions seriously!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users