• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#151 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Oryx
    I know... don't you hate when they do that? I don't understand how FI can have chocolate in the house and not eat it. How do you not eat it?? I have to keep all that stuff out of the house.
    Mine brings home chips and cookies at least twice a week! I make him keep them in his studio, so I can't get to them.

#152 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
    • 888 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:21 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by hunniebee724
      Mine brings home chips and cookies at least twice a week! I make him keep them in his studio, so I can't get to them.
      Mine's got so much bad for me stuff. The current really bad thing that I want are blue cheese stuffed olives for martinis.... one of those soaked in gin = YUM!

So, ladies, I'm proud to say that I lost all of my vacation weight from the end of Season 8 AND I'm down 1 lb from my lowest weight in Season 8.

Good luck to all y'all!

#153 jamk32179

jamk32179
      • 341 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:35 AM

I over indulged today and I'm ready to begin tomorrow. Although, I do have friends in town this weekend which never leads to healthy eating :-)
        September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#154 Mere

Mere
        • 729 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 06:24 AM

uuuggghhh-he brings leftover pizza home last night-omgoodness-I am going to hurt him-LOL. I can't wait to go back to work to be away from the temptations-haha!

#155 luciel2820

luciel2820
          • 474 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 07:45 AM

Ok I am going to take my pics in a few mins and send them in. I thought I missed the deadline woo hoo for me. I want to lose 20 lbs :)

#156 Mischaka

Mischaka
            • 969 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:40 AM

I knew there was something I was forgetting before I went to bed. I guess i'll have to wait til next season. I'm at work and there is not scale around. dangit!!

#157 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
              • 2,233 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:46 AM

So excited to start (can't believe I am actually excited about eating healthy losing weight and exercising) lol. Just on my way upstairs to get FI to take a picture of me. So not looking forward to that. Thinking I may put the picture on the fridge, that should be motivation enough!!
                July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#158 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
                • 236 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:52 AM

I just sent my weight pic in! Let's get it started!! I should be able to send in my before pic in a few minutes. Waiting for FI to get home.

#159 mnh1983

mnh1983
                  • 743 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:40 AM

I got home from my work trip last night and re-weighed this morning. Just emailed it!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Mere
                    CRAP-fiance bought cookies and left them in the house. Cookies are my weakness-how could he do that? Step away from the cookies-LOL!
                    My fiance is a junk-food-aholic! He contstantly has ice cream, cookies, candy, etc in the house. Luckily, sweets are not my weakness. I really have to be in the mood for them. I prefer bread and chips. I really try to not buy too much of those so that I won't be determined to eat a ton!

Oh, and for anyone who needs something to curb a sweet tooth, try Yoplait Delights. They have a lemon one that tastes just like lemon meringue pie! They have some other flavors too, and they are only 100 calories.

#160 Tifany

Tifany
                    • 248 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:44 AM

Just sent...woo! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users