take a look at what i came up with ...
(couple of notes)
- i put xxxxafter our names to block them out so i don't get so many stalkers like Heidi
- the backgroud image is a little bigger than the actual boarding pass but i will cut them to size
- i am planning on individually personalizing each one with the guests name and departure city - (top right) does the font look too small?
- our website is locked because the inner pages are all crazy and we have to make the time to finish it - i will send the password when it is up and running!
- overall, i am thinking of 100lb cardstock, a natural blue/teal top seal #10 envelope, pre-printed with our return address on the back and the guests address on front with our logo on there as a decorative element. i am also considering custom made stamps from zazzle.com!