Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#41 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
  • 418 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:23 AM

I was thinking probably around Jan for the invites cuz thats when all of my guests final balance is due! Or is that quite alot too early?? x

#42 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:48 AM

Hello Ladies..Sorry that I have been MIA for awhile..I will be reading all the post that I missed. So Far I have sent my deposit to the resort, picked out wedding bands, choose the BM dresses, I am not sending STD until August and I will be sending out the invites in January. I still have to finalize who we are going to use for photography and submit that deposit.
      http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#43 nucci

nucci
      • 77 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:19 AM

Hi! I'm getting married April 16, 2011 at the Iberostar in Riviera Maya!! YAY!!
        Anyone running into high prices b/c of Easter??

#44 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
        • 418 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:57 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by nucci
          Hi! I'm getting married April 16, 2011 at the Iberostar in Riviera Maya!! YAY!!
          Anyone running into high prices b/c of Easter??
          woo hoo - welcome!

I originally wanted my wedding in early may but because of easter being nearby the prices were soooooo expensive x

#45 nucci

nucci
          • 77 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:41 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by roxmysockz
            woo hoo - welcome!

I originally wanted my wedding in early may but because of easter being nearby the prices were soooooo expensive x
            Thanks!!!!!

Are you finding the prices to be that much cheaper at the beginning of April? This whole price thing is so stressful!

#46 margin123

margin123
            • 204 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:08 PM

Oh I second the question about the April prices...Is early April cheaper than later?

#47 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
              • 418 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:23 PM

I found it was significantly cheaper but it would prob have something to do with the school holiday dates in the UK !

xx

#48 Ashley*

Ashley*
                • 206 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:29 PM

I am booked for April 23rd, 2011 at Dreams Los Cabos, finally started looking into prices and am panicing, can't believe since easter is so late they're still charging so much! I hope prices go down asap!
                  Dreams Los Cabos is where I'll be on four twenty-three, 2011.

#49 Jeff Babineau

Jeff Babineau
                  • 71 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:49 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by cassandrandersen
                    Hey Ladies,
                    hoping to get april 26th 2011 date. Deposits are paid Melia Las Dunas Here We Come!!
                    leaves for cuba april 22 .. arrives back to canada april 30th
                    Happy planning to all the april brides. PM me if you have any questions about photos.
                    Jeff

#50 katieandaron

katieandaron
                    • 35 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:03 PM

We're getting married April 14, 2011, on the Carnival Destiny out of Miami, FL. So far we've sent out the STDs and booked the band. Currently talking to my coordinator about flowers. Planning on dress shopping in late June and ring shopping in July!

We're looking at Honeymoon sites right now for post-cruise, as our families and friends will be cruising with us (almost 20 booked now, about 20 more promising to book soon...).

I'm working on the invitations too and we'll probably send them out in September? With an RSVP date of January 31st... It's early but I'm going to need those extra two months to submit all our final lists/orders and to plan the OOT bags!

I'm having so much fun thinking about all of this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users