Photo

New Pashmina Order !

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#91 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
  • 283 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:06 AM

MsGlave - I'm over in the West Loop/River North Area... how many pashminas are you looking to order?

#92 MichelleS

MichelleS
    • 189 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:19 PM

I'm interested in ordering a dozen.

#93 nmurch

nmurch
      • 396 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:42 PM

i'm interested in ordering them as well... but i'm in canada? will this work?
        jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#94 YIweddings

YIweddings
        • 173 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:34 PM

Count me in! I got one of my colours last time but I'm trying to get 14 of the second colour (they were out of stock). I used paypal and the first person who started this thread did all the hard work for shipping, it was much appreciated because I'm in Canada. They were shipped to the border which I live near by.
          Soon to be Mrs. Kramer

#95 msglave

msglave
          • 933 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by laurenvuitton
            MsGlave - I'm over in the West Loop/River North Area... how many pashminas are you looking to order?
            I'm south suburbs, I'm looking to order about a dozen. What about you? Isn't the minimum 4 dozen?
            The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
            Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
            www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#96 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
            • 283 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:32 PM

I'll probably do two dozen - if we can find someone else to get it on it, that would work! I'm from Tinley originally :)

#97 MrsMiller2b

MrsMiller2b
              • 160 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:25 AM

I received my pashmina order from Luciel yesterday. They are beautiful!! I am having a fuchsia and orange wedding and the colors are perfect. The fuchsia and orange are so vibrant! Thanks Luciel

#98 Leigh17

Leigh17
                • 339 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:04 AM

I ordered pashminas from https://www.nywholesalescarves.com/ and receieved them yesterday, & they look and feel great. The solid pashminas are $4/each. There's a minimum $100 order, but shipping is free. You can mix and match any colors you like.

#99 A_J_Mitchell

A_J_Mitchell
                  • 252 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:13 AM

That site looks similar to this one that I was thinking of ordering from:
                    wholesale Sunglasses, wholesale Handbags, first wholesale llc is the largest sunglasses wholesaler and handbags wholesaler

I'm getting the pashminas for the girls and sunglasses for the guys. The pashminas are $4 here as well and they have bulk sunglasses..Anyone ever used this site?

#100 Leigh17

Leigh17
                    • 339 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:30 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by A_J_Mitchell
                      That site looks similar to this one that I was thinking of ordering from:
                      wholesale Sunglasses, wholesale Handbags, first wholesale llc is the largest sunglasses wholesaler and handbags wholesaler

I'm getting the pashminas for the girls and sunglasses for the guys. The pashminas are $4 here as well and they have bulk sunglasses..Anyone ever used this site?
                      Apparently it is the same company (the fax numbers are the same on both sites). So I do recommend their pashminas, but that's all I bought from them since I didn't know they sold other items.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users