409 replies to this topic

#51 FutureMrsRobart

FutureMrsRobart
  • 254 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:01 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
    Wow yoga was harder than I thought lol
    I HATE Thursday's b/c of Yoga LOL 90 minutes and I swear its the toughest one!
    http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#52 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
    • 233 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by FutureMrsRobart
      I HATE Thursday's b/c of Yoga LOL 90 minutes and I swear its the toughest one!
      I hate hate hate yoga! It does make you more flexible though.
      I am having a hard time sticking with the classic program. Not sure why. I think now that the wedding is so close I am super busy doing DIY stuff. Excuses! I have 2 months before the wedding and I need to get my butt in gear. I really think I only need about another 5 lbs off. I know I can do this!

#53 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by bridetobe1515
        I hate hate hate yoga! It does make you more flexible though.
        I am having a hard time sticking with the classic program. Not sure why. I think now that the wedding is so close I am super busy doing DIY stuff. Excuses! I have 2 months before the wedding and I need to get my butt in gear. I really think I only need about another 5 lbs off. I know I can do this!
        I know what you mean! My wedding is a week before yours and I'm so busy it's exhausting, all I've wanted to do lately is chill with FI and have a glass of wine :)

#54 Bella24

Bella24
        • 27 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:03 AM

This is my second go around with P90X and IT WORKS!!! I got mine on ebay for $75.

The first go around I followed the 1500 calorie diet plan in the book and still got results, but not as much as I wanted. This go around (I finish on April 24, 2010), I am using a different diet that is 1100 calories and am seeing much better results. You are what you eat!!! Its SO important to eat right when your doing this workout program. Eating right will give you the energy you need and let you lose the weight you want to at the same time!!

I am doing it with a friend to, we work out everyday after work. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to give up, but because I had her support, I felt like I owed it to her to stick with it.

Good luck with your goals!!!

#55 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
          • 712 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:06 PM

I am with you on hating the yoga lol. Does it really have to be 90 minutes? :-)

I know I am burning calories with the workout, but still feel like I need more cardio to get the weight loss results I desire. Switching to lean tonight to see if that helps.

Does anyone else incorporate cardio outside of P90x?

#56 Bella24

Bella24
            • 27 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:10 PM

I do some additional cardio, that is when I can fit it in!! Although, because all of the workouts are pretty much fast paced, you can consider it a cardio workout. As long as you heart rate is up, to me it's cardio! Nutrition is the key! I attached my diet plan to, it works!! Good luck!!

Attached Files

#57 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
              • 712 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:16 PM

Do you mind if i ask what kind of results you got the first time around? This is my first go and I'm really hoping for more than what I seem to hear is the average (15 lbs)...this is y i'm considering adding more cardio.

#58 Bella24

Bella24
                • 27 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:26 PM

I got "okay" results the first go around. That is only because of the diet part though. I only missed 2-3 workouts throughout the whole program. I can't express enough how important it is to eat right and use portion control!! That is where people don't see more results. The first time I lost about 7-8 lbs., but you also gain a lot of muscle, so I would say it was around 10-12 lbs. of fat that I really lost.

#59 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:44 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Bella24
                    I got "okay" results the first go around. That is only because of the diet part though. I only missed 2-3 workouts throughout the whole program. I can't express enough how important it is to eat right and use portion control!! That is where people don't see more results. The first time I lost about 7-8 lbs., but you also gain a lot of muscle, so I would say it was around 10-12 lbs. of fat that I really lost.
                    I totally agree, I think with this program, diet is the key! The first time I did it, I followed the diet to a T and got to my very smallest I've ever been. This second time around diet wasn't totally in tact and I'm not seeing the same results, now I'm struggling to get the diet in and the fat gone.

#60 Bella24

Bella24
                    • 27 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:28 PM

I also replace my yoga day with a hot yoga class.. my office offers it free, so ya can't beat that!! Hot yoga feels great after giving your body such a beating with these work outs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users