• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#41 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
    I liked it, but is there gonna be more cardio involved? I know that there is more in lean (started classic), but is there a decent amount of cardio in classic? Day 1 was hard strength-wise, but i didnt really break a sweat or anything.

Goal: Lose 30lbs
    Start date: 3/18/10
    Plan: follow the Classic workout plan
    To be honest their's hardly any cardio. Just Plyo & Kenpo which is just slightly cardio. It's mostly weights.

#42 FutureMrsRobart

FutureMrsRobart
    • 254 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:31 PM

K this thread inspired me to get with the program. Broke my neck back in September so 6 months later here I am. Did the Back & Legs today plus the AbRipper X uuughhh. Hurts so good LOL

Currently at 145. Trying to get to 135. :-)

Thank goodness for this support group - I suck at staying motivated.
      http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#43 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
      • 712 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:49 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KittenHeart
        To be honest their's hardly any cardio. Just Plyo & Kenpo which is just slightly cardio. It's mostly weights.

Ahhh ok thank you. Do you know if there is a decent amount of cardio in the lean program?

Quote:
        Originally Posted by FutureMrsRobart
        K this thread inspired me to get with the program. Broke my neck back in September so 6 months later here I am. Did the Back & Legs today plus the AbRipper X uuughhh. Hurts so good LOL

Currently at 145. Trying to get to 135. :-)

Thank goodness for this support group - I suck at staying motivated.
        wow, good job on recovery!

#44 FutureMoreno

FutureMoreno
        • 92 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:08 PM

legs and back & abs!

#45 chipotle99

chipotle99
          • 311 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 01:40 AM

To the one that said you didn't break a sweat...me neither...the first two weeks. I started out with 5lbers, then just did the same workout with 10lb weights today (yes, I am that weak, this was a huge challenge for me..lol) and I was SWEATING like CRAZY...I mean drops going into my eye and hurting my contacts sweating... maybe you should try more resistance?

The lean just has u repeat the cardio/kenpo more often. I am thinking of supplementing more cardio in though, maybe mix some Jillian in here and there...just exhausted enough as is.

#46 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
            • 2,754 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:04 AM

I'm excited to join you ladies! I ordered P90X last night, so hopefully it will be here soon. I've noticed lately that my clothes are a little tighter on me..and I'm not going to blame it on the crappy dryer I have in my apartment. I haven't been great at working out on a regular basis since my wedding so hopefully this will help me out !! I'll post my goals when I get the package!

#47 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
              • 712 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:36 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by chipotle99
                To the one that said you didn't break a sweat...me neither...the first two weeks. I started out with 5lbers, then just did the same workout with 10lb weights today (yes, I am that weak, this was a huge challenge for me..lol) and I was SWEATING like CRAZY...I mean drops going into my eye and hurting my contacts sweating... maybe you should try more resistance?

The lean just has u repeat the cardio/kenpo more often. I am thinking of supplementing more cardio in though, maybe mix some Jillian in here and there...just exhausted enough as is.
                Thanks for the advice, I did just that and it helped. 10 lbs is awesome, that is not weak at all!

#48 jessrep

jessrep
                • 6 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:17 PM

My FI and I are on Day 48 of the program. We have not skimped or skipped on any of the workouts (Classic version) but have not really altered our diets too much, and the results are unbelievable!!!

We eat fairly healthy but don't think twice about a dinner out and drinks once or twice a week. I haven't dropped a lot of lbs, but all my clothes fit me better, and I can tell that I am considerable tighter and stronger. We did the measurements and we're both shrinking :)

The wedding is just about exactly a year away and I imagine we will be doing the program at least twice again before then! It is very time consuming, but if you make the time you will notice results quickly.

#49 FutureMrsRobart

FutureMrsRobart
                  • 254 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:10 PM

Uggh thank goodness today is stretching. My body still feels like I got hit by a bus LOL I had to struggle to do Kenpo last night. Friday killed me with back & legs :-s
                    http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#50 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                    • 712 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:19 PM

Wow yoga was harder than I thought lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users