Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Good for you! I asked the Miami coordinator about contract changes (Michele Farinas) and she said it wasn't possible. I guess I wasn't persistent enough. We were told that we need to purchase one night's lodging for our photographer, which is really silly because he's based out of Cancun. I think Moon Palace's vendor policy is just dumb and brides should put more pressure on them to change it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those who are planning to bring their own flower petals, are you getting fake ones (silk) or dry freeze ones? I want to save money and get silk petals but not 100% sure if they are allowed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check with your coord, from mine I get married in 12') they were not allowed. 
 

Originally Posted by LanaM View Post

Those who are planning to bring their own flower petals, are you getting fake ones (silk) or dry freeze ones? I want to save money and get silk petals but not 100% sure if they are allowed.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did ask my WC and she said I can bring silk petals. But hearing that some brides were told that silk ones are not allowed makes me doubt my onsite, that is why I wanted to double check here. Ladies here know more than WCsmsnwink.gif

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Check with your coord, from mine I get married in 12') they were not allowed. 
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I totally agree, with the information that we have all come to know we can run MP weddings department efficiently ;-)  Mine said no, so unfortunately that's all I can go off of.  I'm getting some from Marvin when he brings my flowers as MP's of course is a little pricey.  My alternate route was flyboynaturals.com

Originally Posted by LanaM View Post



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by ChipmunkRN View Post

 

Anyone know the difference between Tucan Beach and Capilla Beach for the beach wedding sites?

 

I'm not 100% certain but I would guess that the Capilla Beach would be near the Immaculate Concepcion Chapel (Capilla meaning the Spanish word for Chapel). Just a guess though, but if you do find out for sure please let us know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ladies!!!

 

I am having a difficult time deciding what to do for hair and make-up.  I was hoping for those of you who have married at Moon Palace and used their salon to get hair and make-up done, if you could give me your honest opinions those services.  Possibly some pix as well....I have heard mixed reviews on Moon Palace's salons service.

 

I want to use an outside person, but I don't know if I can justify the cost plus the cost of the day passes for them. 

 

Thanks!!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Jamie5280, I used the salon at the Moon Palace and had the best experience. I loved my hair and makeup and I was skeptical about makeup b/c I always feel drag queenish after but I really thought Doris at the NIzuc salon did the most AMAZING job. If you pm your email, I can share some pics with you.

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Hi ladies!!!

 

I am having a difficult time deciding what to do for hair and make-up.  I was hoping for those of you who have married at Moon Palace and used their salon to get hair and make-up done, if you could give me your honest opinions those services.  Possibly some pix as well....I have heard mixed reviews on Moon Palace's salons service.

 

I want to use an outside person, but I don't know if I can justify the cost plus the cost of the day passes for them. 

 

Thanks!!! :)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pm'ing you now.

 

Thanks!
 

Originally Posted by Terpgurl View Post


Jamie5280, I used the salon at the Moon Palace and had the best experience. I loved my hair and makeup and I was skeptical about makeup b/c I always feel drag queenish after but I really thought Doris at the NIzuc salon did the most AMAZING job. If you pm your email, I can share some pics with you.



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • It’s been years... and I’m now searching for the same in Montego Bay or Negril. Did anyone ever have any luck finding? 
    • Hello, I'm new to this site. I got engaged already and get married by next year. I have some doubts regarding our dating destination. Hope you will help me. Thank You!
    • Hello everyone,
      Well, this upcoming valentine's day is special for me because I got engaged and planning to spend the day with my fiance. I'm planning to give her an ethical jumpsuit.

      Other than that I have been searching the internet for some nice discounted coupons and searched among my friends and found different sites. Now, we are looking forward to that wonderful day. We searched a lot and found out, Escape The City. Orangeville is a great place for a day trip or weekend gateway from Toronto.
      Theatre Orangeville is offering a weekend package that includes 2 tickets to a Live performance at the theatre, Premium Overnight Accommodations at Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn and Suites and $75 Downtown Wine and Dine Voucher which is valid at select Downtown restaurants, and Free Entry to the scenic Trails & Bridges of Island Lake.

      We are so excited and eagerly waiting for that day.
      If anyone has got any other suggestions for the venue, kindly share your thoughts/ideas.
      Thank You!
       
    • Please tell me, the best wedding venue in Saskatoon, SK.
    • Hey everyone! Like the others here, I'm interested in wedding reception, venue and all related steps & stuff. Starting with my first and the most important note is that we're international couple and we need to think of bilingual wedding. So the first thing we need to think of is whether it will be interpretation or 2 different venue coordinators, sermons and stuff? What is your experience, what could be the best and affordable solution? From googling the issue I've found this Interactio app team ( describing possible solution here  http://blog.interactio.io/case-study-weddings )Basically they offer to hold the venue in the main language, additionally providing simultaneous interpretation online to other quest's mobile phones. Looks like really easy and creative idea. What about the others? How did you solve this kind of obstacle? Any additional advises would be very welcomed here  
  • Topics

×