Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

I'm surprised she didn't mention it. All of their locations are nice, however, the Caribbean Terrace is fabulous because it's a roof top location overlooking the ocean and you have your own private bar. You should look into it. Vgirl17 did a review and she has photos of the Caribbean Terrace. She did her reception there.

 

Originally Posted by beatyea View Post

What I was sent from my Miami contact was that just Fountain Terrace and Moon Terrace can't have dancing.... But I wasn't given Caribbean Terrace as an option??  What is that? lol

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you- I wonder why she wouldn't tell me about it!  I asked her to send all the options for locations and it seemed like she sent the generic Moon Palace brochure thing... Is there something else I should be getting?

 

Also I booked our date and she said I needed to wait til 3 months before to do anything else- is this normal???

 

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post

I'm surprised she didn't mention it. All of their locations are nice, however, the Caribbean Terrace is fabulous because it's a roof top location overlooking the ocean and you have your own private bar. You should look into it. Vgirl17 did a review and she has photos of the Caribbean Terrace. She did her reception there.

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When they send you the document with the options for receptions, the caribbean terrace is not on it.  Its sort of a secret you have to scope out on your own.  I plan on taking a ton of pics of it when I go for my site visit in May.  I will post them as soon as I return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh great!!!! Thanks

 

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan View Post

When they send you the document with the options for receptions, the caribbean terrace is not on it.  Its sort of a secret you have to scope out on your own.  I plan on taking a ton of pics of it when I go for my site visit in May.  I will post them as soon as I return.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is 100% true. There is free calling to the US and Canada. There is also free wi-fi.

 

Originally Posted by BeautifulBrideAngela View Post

I've heard that there is free international calling so we would be able to call back to Canada and not have to pay anything extra.  Does anyone know if in fact this is true?

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with mpweddingplan. If you booked your date, technically you don't have to wait 3 months. They tell everyone the same thing and some brides have found that venue(s) of their choice has already been reserved. I would suggest you be persistent and tell them that you want to reserve your function location (s). They may say no at first, INSIST!! I have 7 months till my wedding and I have all of my locations reserved. Good Luck!!
 

Originally Posted by beatyea View Post

Thank you- I wonder why she wouldn't tell me about it!  I asked her to send all the options for locations and it seemed like she sent the generic Moon Palace brochure thing... Is there something else I should be getting?

 

Also I booked our date and she said I needed to wait til 3 months before to do anything else- is this normal???

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally agree! Keep insisting! I too am 7 months out and have my locations booked... just tell them you know other brides who've done it...

 

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post

I agree with mpweddingplan. If you booked your date, technically you don't have to wait 3 months. They tell everyone the same thing and some brides have found that venue(s) of their choice has already been reserved. I would suggest you be persistent and tell them that you want to reserve your function location (s). They may say no at first, INSIST!! I have 7 months till my wedding and I have all of my locations reserved. Good Luck!!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The carribean terrace is called Terraza Moon they changed the name.  The Terraza Gran is called Moon Grand
 

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan View Post

When they send you the document with the options for receptions, the caribbean terrace is not on it.  Its sort of a secret you have to scope out on your own.  I plan on taking a ton of pics of it when I go for my site visit in May.  I will post them as soon as I return.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



The listing I got said no dancing can take place on the Terrace moon due to weight restrictions... but people are saying you can dance on the carribean terrace... Im confused!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

The carribean terrace is called Terraza Moon they changed the name.  The Terraza Gran is called Moon Grand
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • we ended up using Facebook messenger when we were in Mexico - the hotel had free wifi and at least 1 person from each family/couple had FB on their phone already - it was pretty easy to communicate among guests "hey, we're heading to the beach bbq for lunch." or "everyone is hanging at the small pool today".  a plus was that some people tried to get a hold of me via FB on the day of the wedding and I was totally not checking my phone - they were asking if the wedding was outside given the rain forecast, thankful my mom, MOH and a few other friends were on the group and could respond for me :) 
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
  • Topics

×