Sign in to follow this  
mollylr20

Just starting my destination wedding process

Hi my name is Molly. I am planning on getting married in April 2011 and would like to get married in the Caribbean. I am at the point where I am still narrowing down what island I would like to get married on so I am in the very beginning stages.

Congrats and welcome to the forum! You'll find a lot of great information on here to help you with everything starting at choosing your location.

Hi Molly

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find a ton of useful information here to help you narrow down a location. Enjoy the planning process and have fun.

Welcome and congrats! It's hard trying to narrow down your choices, I'm still in the process of doing the same thing. Search for different resorts you are interested in and you'll find tons of info on here. Good luck with your planning!!

Hi Molly, welcome to the forum and congrats on your upcoming wedding. You'll love it here, we have so many helpful threads that will come in handy for planning your wedding.

Welcome to the forum! You will find a ton of great information. I am also in the beginning stages of planning but I know that I am getting married in Jamaica...hopefully June 2011. Have fun planning!