Sign in to follow this  
sasha_newberry

Desperate! Please help me pick!

Hi my name is Sasha and I just joined. My wedding is in July and I still haven't found my dress. I have been to a bunch of places including David's bridal and can't find anything. I am between a Size 24/26 so a lot of places don't have anything that will fit me. I found a few dresses online but I don't know which one I like the best! I need help please!!!!!!!!!! Which one should I go for?

Aurora D'Paradiso Style #6838 [6838] - $100.00 : BlowoutBridal.com, The Dress You Always Dreamed of at a Price You Never Dreamed!

Search Results : BlowoutBridal.com, The Dress You Always Dreamed of at a Price You Never Dreamed!

Aurora D'Paradiso Style #6864 [6864] - $289.00 : BlowoutBridal.com, The Dress You Always Dreamed of at a Price You Never Dreamed!

I think I like the aurora one out of the ones you've been looking at. Beautiful Plus Size Clothing, Dresses, and Sexy Formal Gowns by IGIGI has a few nice wedding dresses that would fit you. A number of designers and manufacturers sell their dresses in in a wide range of sizes so it's more about knowing what will suit your body shape.

Empire lines and a-lines tend to be very flattering. :-)

I love dress #1. And $100. Can't go wrong there. Whatever dress you chose, I'm sure you'll look beautiful. It's really all about how you FEEL in the dress. Good luck!