Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rus

Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!

Recommended Posts

 I am getting married in November and am on weightwatchers - current weight loss 9lb! 5% of my body weight. Have another wedding abroad in July so am aiming to lose 1 and a half stone by then - eeeek!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Congrats choeft201!!! Great inspiration to really work my butt off and get some results!

 

I'm on the 6 week body makeover and have lost 8 lbs in 3 weeks! Great food combinations that catered to my habits and metabolism. That and 5 days of working out are a great combination!

 

Keep up the great work ladies!!!
 

Originally Posted by choeft201 View Post

I did it ; ) I hit my goal weight just in time for my 2nd dress fitting. I'm down 20 pounds since January! I'm still planning to keep working out and toning up but I'm happy with my body for the 1st time since I had my son 9 years ago : ) If I can do it all of you can : )



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's awesome Mich1111! Congratulations and working out 5 days a week means you are TRULY a wedding warrior goddess!!

 

Chelsea
 

Originally Posted by Mich1111 View Post

 

Congrats choeft201!!! Great inspiration to really work my butt off and get some results!

 

I'm on the 6 week body makeover and have lost 8 lbs in 3 weeks! Great food combinations that catered to my habits and metabolism. That and 5 days of working out are a great combination!

 

Keep up the great work ladies!!!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just looked at the calendar and saw that I have just over five months to get my ass in gear!!! Things have been super stressful lately so I have been stress eating and not working out. We move this coming Friday so I am hoping once life settles back down I can really focus!!! I plan to start eating better this week and then bring the fitness part back in the following week.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Awww, thanks Chelsea! The ladies on this forum really inspire me to get to where I want to be on my wedding day!!! So much of my success is really owed to this site.

 

 

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 View Post

That's awesome Mich1111! Congratulations and working out 5 days a week means you are TRULY a wedding warrior goddess!!

 

Chelsea
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you to everyone..I leave in 23 days and I'm trying to stick with it and stay focused. I'm not someone who likes working out but have small goals has really helped me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone been having success with weight loss???  I have three months!!! I would like to drop 30 lbs.  EEEEEEkkkkk....I have no will power!!!!!!

Does anyone have any suggestions???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are several brides on here that have had great success with weight loss.

 

There is a big group of us doing Insanity.  It's only 60 days and the results are amazing.  There is P90X which is a 90 day program.  But if neither of those are your style I would suggest really cleaning up what you eat and just get moving.  Weight train at least 3 days a week and cardio in between those days.  I'd also suggest walking...everywhere...all the time.  I walk during my breaks at lunch while I am at work.  By the time work is over I've walked 3-4 miles and it doesn't even feel like it.  Then I have the option to go to the gym or not.  :)

 

What things are you doing now?  Are you active at all?  How is your eating? 
 

Originally Posted by rae12vb View Post

Has anyone been having success with weight loss???  I have three months!!! I would like to drop 30 lbs.  EEEEEEkkkkk....I have no will power!!!!!!

Does anyone have any suggestions???



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I went MIA for all the questions about the hot yoga, my 1 year old would try to type over me when I was replying rolleyes.gif  I started hot yoga about 4 weeks ago.  So, I lost about 3lbs a week.  Total is 12 lbs so far!  I was in a pretty rough car accident last Tuesday, so my yoga has been interupted, however, I will be back at it soon!  I love it because it is very relaxing, it calms my nerves a bit (and the stress from wedding planning!), and works my inner mind and body-plus YOU SEE RESULTS!  My fiance says I look 8 lbs smaller everytime I come home lol!  Keep in mind, I probably can only lose another 10 lbs total-I just don't see being much smaller than that, but I more than anything just want to drop some fat and tone, and this has been the best way thus far.  Plus, I have a spin bike at home and I sometimes heat my yoga room a little and ride my spin bike-that way I always feel like I'm getting a workout because I'm so sweaty!  I also have 2 kids, so it's hard to eat healthy all the time, so I go by proportions-if it's mac n cheese, I only have a little bit, and drink lots of water!  Good Luck girls! You CAN DO IT! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I keep starting up at the gym....then falling off schedule.  

I also keep stocking my fridge with nothing but healthy foods and....same thing I get off schedule.

 

I am having a really hard time getting the willpower thing going! I am so frustrated with it!!

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

There are several brides on here that have had great success with weight loss.

 

There is a big group of us doing Insanity.  It's only 60 days and the results are amazing.  There is P90X which is a 90 day program.  But if neither of those are your style I would suggest really cleaning up what you eat and just get moving.  Weight train at least 3 days a week and cardio in between those days.  I'd also suggest walking...everywhere...all the time.  I walk during my breaks at lunch while I am at work.  By the time work is over I've walked 3-4 miles and it doesn't even feel like it.  Then I have the option to go to the gym or not.  :)

 

What things are you doing now?  Are you active at all?  How is your eating? 
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×